Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is PB okay for cutting?

They don't add much hydrogenated oil at all, just enough to keep the peanut butter from seperating. If you look at the ingredients its below suger so they add less oil then suger, so its probably only a couple of grams per serving. I wouldn't worry about it.

well you can obviously taste the difference between natural and skippy and that taste doesn't just come from the skippy label. i put all natural pb in my shakes YUM.

Ok, if you think so. I just like the taste of natty better now anyway. regular tastes like cardboard. Except of course when I nuke it and eat it with apples. Mmmmmmmm!!!!! Or dip chocolate chip cookies in it. MMmmmmmmm!!!! OR just eat it MMMMM!!

Or get peanut butter cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory.Mmmmmmm!!!!!

Nat PB is full of poly & mono fat which is a very very good thing.

I suggest take a spoon full of net PB two-three times a day. Skip the bread if trying to really get cut (3-4% b/f). The fat intake from the PB will tell your body it is okay to burn the fat off your body. Just don't down too much PB if you are trying to cut up. There are a lot of calories in a little spoon of PB.

Don't go with the low fat version

They reduce the good fats but the saturated are still there. Whether it's natural or not, eat it. Very little sugars. Glass of milk has four times the sugar as a Tbls of Brand name PB. It will raise your test production as well thanks to the good fats.

While contest dieting, I always have a cheat meal once a week. Yes it would make me hold a little water for a day or so, but it helped to keep me sane! I also ate one tablespoon of peanut butter before bed each night. I found that it really helped to burn more fat and to keep the cravings down. A nice lean steak could help the cravings...BTW I won my class in the 176 1/2 and under and placed 3rd in the open lightweight. I came in shredded at 152

i love peanut butter, its my big weakness. when dieting, i have a little bit each day, but sometimes i get crazy and have like 3 tablespoons. peanuts too, i eat too much of them, but a little bit will help your diet.

I take 2 tbls of flax seed oil everyday but when I have a tbls of PB I only have 1 tbls of flax oil instead of 2tbls...By the way: the natural PB that I use has 15grams of fat...Do u guys know any brand of natural PB with less than 15grams of fat?

Top Bottom