Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How soon? What to do?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I'm not into protein drinks of any kind. I'm a true believer in whole natural foods. But everyone keeps telling me that I shouldn't eat a meal after training. That I really should consume a fast digesting protein after training like whey. That eating chicken, eggs or beef isn't the right thing to do AFTER training.

I've been eating whole foods this whole time. Just started drinking protizyme protein post workout just a few days ago. Should I go back to consuming whole natural food post workout? Or drink whey?

What are my goals? Lose fat and water. Muscle? Ehhh...-I'm already big, don't want to get "bigger" but don't mind looking a little bit more fuller (if that makes sense). Lol.

2nd part of my question.....

For those that do say I should drink whey post workout. Should I eat a meal 2hrs after the whey meal? Or 3hrs? I say this because whey doesn't hold me for too long. All I'm saying is this. I'm a hungry mofo. I like food. I like to eat! I like how food feels in my stomach. Drinking is fine, but in 2hrs, stomach feels emptyish. I can drag it to 3hrs if need be.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

Just continue to consume your meals a shake is not necessary. I rarely have shakes. I always eat my supper post workout and I prefer it this way. A shake just bloats me and causes me to eat less real rood

Just continue to consume your meals a shake is not necessary. I rarely have shakes. I always eat my supper post workout and I prefer it this way. A shake just bloats me and causes me to eat less real rood

This new protein causes NO bloat for me.

This new protein causes NO bloat for me.

I would personally just slip the shake in somewhere In the day when I may be between meals. I like my spaghetti and pork chops and whatever else I am having right post workout. Feels like my body utilizes every calorie

I would personally just slip the shake in somewhere In the day when I may be between meals. I like my spaghetti and pork chops and whatever else I am having right post workout. Feels like my body utilizes every calorie

Indeed. But I want the best for my body. Confused though. Do love food, but do love my body also.

Indeed. But I want the best for my body. Confused though. Do love food, but do love my body also.

It's personAl preference . If your training hard and eating clean you won't notice the difference. Sorry to break it to ya. Do whichever you enjoy the most and don't think about it to much

It's personAl preference . If your training hard and eating clean you won't notice the difference. Sorry to break it to ya. Do whichever you enjoy the most and don't think about it to much

Liquid vs. Food? Food is good!

I drink a protein shake as soon as I get home from the drive home from the gym. Shake , shower, and then I eat.

Top Bottom