Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good is goat cheese?

ProUltraTV

They say that goat cheese is the healthiest one, so Iwanted to ask if you can eat it on a clean diet? I know cheese is nota good food becauyse it has so much fat, but perhaps there issomething special about goat cheese that I don't know?

I actually just recently started including goats cheese into my diet. Regular dairy really upsets my stomach but I don't have any problem with goats cheese.

You have to remember that cheese is very high in fat and calories. It's a good fat if the goat's have been grass fed but fat is fat. A little bit goes a long ways. Mindfully eat it and be conscious of your portion size.

Generally speaking - soft cheeses have the most protein and least fat per serving.

The one plus with Goats Cheese is it's lower in Lactose. That's what makes it easier to digest. As with any food, more so those with fat, it'll be ok in moderation and as part of the overall diet. Otherwise you're just adding fatty calories which will not do the diet any good.

As mentioned above, the only difference is between goat cheese and other sorts of cheese, is the lower content of lactose. So if you are like @muskate sensitive to lactose, goat cheese is a good alternative. However, it will still contain lots of fat and calories, so you need to keep it under control.

Top Bottom