Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy shit... I almost got bought into dnp to lose weight

Tell me about your enemies....because your "friend" sounds great. :/ You should educate your friend...

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

You read correctly and from WHAT I've read on here, it will get you BANNED from this forum. Stop while you're ahead.

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness

I've had enough of your shit. Maybe a timeout will make you think about what you post on here. Read the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh shit, had no idea.. I don't get it, what's different than posting about tren or anavar? I'll check out the rules

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

I've had enough of your shit. Maybe a timeout will make you think about what you post on here. Read the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol maybe you should refresh as well. I'm not looking for fights here man please stop jumping on my ass on every thread, and every post I make. (I understand this one was different)

6. We treat each and every member with respect on this forum. If you turn out to be more trouble then you are worth. Always fighting,name calling , and acting like a child. We will show you the door.

So unless you have some actual advice, or I am breaking a rule, please just stay away from my shit. You don't see me posting shit on every one of your threads, in fact, I've never posted on your threads, you always post on mine to talk shit. I'd think a mod might know better.

Dude, dont fucking tell me what to do first off, second did you not read the rule about talking about DNP? Third, i am a fucking mod.

Dude, dont fucking tell me what to do first off, second did you not read the rule about talking about DNP? Third, i am a fucking mod.

Dude, first off, I wasn't telling you what to do, I was asking to be left alone. Second, I did read that rule and that's why I changed my post. And third, I know you are a mod, I mentioned that fact in my last post. Try reading.

Top Bottom