Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! Tired of this body fat!

lifeafter40

I'm 44yo. I've never truly body built. But I've worked out for 30yrs. I was a great athlete. College football linebacker. I don't have great genetics. I'm 6'0 260lbs. I was 210 in college. 2 or 3 lbs a year for 20 years. I want to get lean and hard. I've taken deca and test and ana at different times. Deca works well but I gain a lot. Test makes me gain ridiculously. I noticed nothing with Ana. Phentermine works to lose. I want to be confident at the pool. I want to look muscular but don't care to 'get big'. Help me get to my goals. 225lbs. And muscular. Flat stomach. Not a 6 pack just flat.

Forget about the gear for now. Get ur diet and cardio in line first. Get down to below 15% bf. then worry about using drugs.

Im currently holding off on my cycle for another month or so. Bc I want to get leaner. So the gains I do make look better and cleaner.

I agree diet and cardio is your best friend at this point. Once you get that in check you can use a fat burner to get rid of some excess fat. I suggest n2burn and n2slin. Once your lean then start lean bulking to avoid gaining too much fat.

Hi LA40

I'm absolutely sure you have the genetics:.

BUT...have you got the character and staying power to stick with some demanding requirements, and I mean stick with it when the going gets tough?
You need to commit yourself to a complete behavioural change, and instead of writing out goals to be this or that weight, you need to be comfortable with the fact that
results come over time and not overnight.

We can definately help to realise your wish to lose the weight and get slim and hard, but it requires a sea change in attitude to get to where you want to be.

It doesn't have to be difficult or inconvenient or expensive. The real cost is will-power.

Two things you can start to do from now:

1. Increase physical activity. I mean at least 45 minutes of fast walking for 5-days per week and ditch the car or bus to get into town.
2. Reduce you calorie intake and don't eat after 6pm.
3. Lose the table sugar, salt, and fatty foods. Olive oil or other mono/unsaturated fats excepted.
4. Make breakfast your main meal and make dinner and evening meal smaller than the previous one.
5. Forget the crisps, chocolate bars, and sweets and choose fruit, and nuts for snacks instead.

Okay, you don't need to make all these changes over night. Try to introduce one strategy into your routine every week until you've got them all in place say, in the next four weeks.
Then it will feel quite comfortable and second nature. Too much change in one go is a deal breaker for most folks. Too demanding.

Just by following the above steps you'll lose a few pounds a month. And that's the best way to lose weight, becasause the longer it takes to come off you, the longer it will last.
Forever, in your case.

Good luck.
Craig

Thanks to you all. Especially Craig. That's the motivation I need. I'm ready. I just wanted to make sure I'm not skipping something that I need. I over analyze sometimes.

Good luck with your goals. Labtec made a good post. You will get there with some determination and will power.

Hey LA40

Thanks for that:).

Motivation is the biggest hurdle to doing anything that requires inconvenience, time, and a bit of sweat.
The thing is you can achieve your goals with just a few minutes of thought and planning:

Make the time/day/place convenient for you.

Start out with small goals but with the big picture in mind:
This week I'm cutting out this, and replacing it with this in my diet.
Next week I'm going to spend 15 minutes less in the gym but I'm going to cut my time resting between sets and up the intensity.
Next month my plan is to increase my cardio by an extra hour per week.

The big picture is obviously the ongoing results and progress you'll make. You'll be surprised what you sort of improvements you can make with increasing FITT as you go along.
You've got plenty of time to get a lot of unwanted size off and show off those diced abs and calved muscles. I mean, you're 44 not 84. You're a big guy and man, you'll have loads of beef under the fat you want to melt away.

You were obviously fit and very muscular twenty years ago, and you can be better now than then, with the effort and determination 'to show' your woman (or man) who the alpha male is strutting along that beach.

Jowblow's right. You don't need AAS to get where you want to be. And warrior suggests employing some of the fat burning supplements to compliment your training. Both really good calls.
Now I've not used the supplements on offer on this forum but I do know the guys swear by many of them. It wouldn't break the bank to use a couple and see if it helps. They're natural fat burners too.
I'm sure Joeblow and Dylan etc., would advise you on what to use and how to use them.

Cheers for the confirmation raze, and you're right, it is about will power and determination. We're all in the same boat and paddling in the same direction, even if our jump off points are different.
I'm the opposite of LA40...

5'9"
190Ibs
15% bf

I'd love to be 6'0'' but know that no matter what I do I can never get to the big 6 barrier. However, I can work on the rest. Need to break 200Ibs. Never been that weight before, but want to get there b4 I cut at end of April.
Motivation and will all the way!

Keep us all posted LA40.

Regards,
Craig

Top Bottom