x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Has anyone tried abcde diet?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Has anyone tried abcde diet? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Seems like a pretty good theory in the way to eat and alot of good feedback has anyone got any results from this type of diet..

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro
    Seems like a pretty good theory in the way to eat and alot of good feedback has anyone got any results from this type of diet..

If your refering to the 'two steps forward, one step back' method then i can tell you that i haven't personally tried it but i know someone who has a gained a lot from it.

For anyone that doesn't know this is where you bulk for two weeks and then cut for two weeks (the durations of the diets can vary depending on the source you read it from).

Good Bro
    Thats exactly what im talking.. yeah ive heard alot of good things about it and im surprised noone on here has tried it yet.. it seems like it might be a big breakthrough in nutrition.. another month of cutting and i think im going to give it a run ill let you guys know how it goes..

I used that when I was in high school. I gained a lot of weight...but looked puffy. I wasn't aware of it then, but Im guessing my bf% went way up.

Good Broly
    I tried it.It worked for me for a couple of months.Once i hit 195 pounds I wasnt gaining much good weight.But i think its an excellent way for natural bodybuilders to gain mass with minimal fat gain.Im gonna try it again but next time my 2 week cutting cycle im gonna add more calories.Instead of goin 500 below maintanence.Im gonna go a little above and do lots of cardio.When i had the calories too low i lost all the weight I gained.