Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining muscle.

I am guilty of using a bit of sauce now and then. But the stuff I use is a 2 TBSP serving with no fat, no fat cals, infact theres nothing in it except potassium, 15 empty cals, and 6 g of simple carbs. I only use it however when I have to travel with my food. If i can cook it fresh then its fine to eat plain.(for me)
I dont eat eggs so I cant say anything about them.

I use whole milk on non training days and 1% on training days.

and whole milk or 2% or skim?

Also: do I eat most of my eggs whole? what about the cholesterol?

thare are conflicting stories on milk and eggs and health. and dietary cholesterol in general on health. who knows so you will have to decide on that for yourself.

whole eggs and whole milk in large quanties have been huge contributors to my growth.

i currently eat 8 eggs and almost 1 gal of whole milk ed.

and whole milk or 2% or skim?

Also: do I eat most of my eggs whole? what about the cholesterol?

Im sure if you can afford a cycle you can afford some flaxeed and other stuff with antioxidant propperties. As for favouring, Paprika, black pepper, chilli seeds, ect. I dont know about you, but they are all cheaper than BBQ sauce at the local stores.

Cool.

I'll just roll with mostly whole eggs/milk and say fuck it.. probably going to do 3-4 whole eggs and then whites in the morning and the same before bed with casein.
my milk has vegitarian omega-3 added so I should be decent there.. I also have krill oil I take sometimes.

I'll try the pepper and paprika, its just the sauces help emulsify food and eat quicker.

I really appreciate all the help guys, I will be back in here to tell you how it's going..

Now I'm going to a chinese buffet (haha) and then to get my groceries for a week.

I agree with previous posts. Nothing better than the protien u get from food. seems as if you have too many shakes as well. More complex carbs id say. Nonetheless, Im just summing up what Burncorpse and Jod have already told you. With a lil better attitude than burn. :) jk burns

Top Bottom