Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cut! Keep me motivated!!

Intense workout today, feeling really good. My lifts haven't suffered yet, I guess i'm not that far in yet. It's only been 5 full days.

Any word on the what a clean refeed should look like? Any help would appreciated.

Thanks, I am super motivated. It's about time i finally get to a decent BF. Feel free to take any info you like and ask any questions.

So far so good, if I continue at this rate I think I should see amazing results. I'm not weighing myself at any point during this cut, just using the mirror as a guide. At the end of the cut I'll weigh myself to sort of assess muscle and fat loss. I'm considering getting the BCAA's so I can walk/run fasted w/o worrying about catabolism. Looking into it.

For BCAA you can use GEAR.

Also, you dont have to use BCAA to prevent catabolism, whey protein shake is enough. Whey has alot of BCAA's in it. Just drink one shake pre and you'll be fine.

For BCAA you can use GEAR.

Also, you dont have to use BCAA to prevent catabolism, whey protein shake is enough. Whey has alot of BCAA's in it. Just drink one shake pre and you'll be fine.

I already bought Universal BCAA stack.

I have the whey after the walk, and the BCAA before to prevent catabolism while walking.

Just woke up. Today is my r & r day. Water bloated and a little sluggish. Gotta carb hangover :p. Good news is, carbed up and water bloated I look even better than I did before I began the cut. I was supposed to post pix today but I figured it'd make no sense taking progess pix after a carb up. They'll be up Tuesday, hopefully by then I'll be back to regular weight, dropped some water and lost the volume in my stomach. Maybe I'll even be a bit thinner now that my leptin levels are up.

Just woke up. Today is my r & r day. Water bloated and a little sluggish. Gotta carb hangover :p. Good news is, carbed up and water bloated I look even better than I did before I began the cut. I was supposed to post pix today but I figured it'd make no sense taking progess pix after a carb up. They'll be up Tuesday, hopefully by then I'll be back to regular weight, dropped some water and lost the volume in my stomach. Maybe I'll even be a bit thinner now that my leptin levels are up.

Are you taking anything to assist with the cut? e.g. Ephdrine, Yohimbine, ECA, Green Tea.... I'm interested to see your progress bro so post up some pics when your not 'carbed up' lol

Are you taking anything to assist with the cut? e.g. Ephdrine, Yohimbine, ECA, Green Tea.... I'm interested to see your progress bro so post up some pics when your not 'carbed up' lol

Yeah, I'm taking lipo 6x which has synephrine, caffeine, yohimbine etc. I drink green tea throughout the day too.

I'll get those pix up asap, most likely by the end of today. I upped my water intake yesterday and I think I pee'd out alot of the water I put on during the carb up.

Starting HIIT today. Stretch followed by a 4 minute jog and then 16 minutes of 1 minute high 1 minute low loops. Figure I'll get in about 8 loops.

Pix up. Still just a bit water bloated and had just finished about half of a chicken W/ beans and lots of water... lol overdid it a bit so I'm skipping a meal later.

One week in and progress is great, I figure If I continue at this rate I'll reach my goal in 3-5 more weeks of this.

Thanks for everyone who's been following my cut so far and thanks for the suggestions.

Keep you updated.

i like the idea of BCAAs over whey. BCAAs can signal GH release and other signaling effects. whey protein is very insulingenic which can blunt fat burning a bit.

Pix up. Still just a bit water bloated and had just finished about half of a chicken W/ beans and lots of water... lol overdid it a bit so I'm skipping a meal later.

One week in and progress is great, I figure If I continue at this rate I'll reach my goal in 3-5 more weeks of this.

Thanks for everyone who's been following my cut so far and thanks for the suggestions.

Keep you updated.

It looks like you're making some good progress already to me. These pictures were kind of dark so I couldn't see them quite as much as the first ones but I can tell in the side profile (second to last picture) that you obliques are becoming more visible which is a great sign. When I start to cut I always have a problem with loosing a lot of muscle so try and stay in an anabolic state as much as possible with BCAAs and high protein intake. Keep it up dude.

It looks like you're making some good progress already to me. These pictures were kind of dark so I couldn't see them quite as much as the first ones but I can tell in the side profile (second to last picture) that you obliques are becoming more visible which is a great sign. When I start to cut I always have a problem with loosing a lot of muscle so try and stay in an anabolic state as much as possible with BCAAs and high protein intake. Keep it up dude.

Its hard to keep muscle if you dont up protien. Ive tried several different strategies. For me ive had the most success with keeping a maintenence level diet and doing extra cardio to burn the fat off.

Top Bottom