Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Figure/Fitness/BB competitors. Let's talk about Beautifying for competition.

the-short-one

EF VIP
I've been reading a lot of competition logs and am intrigued by all the beautification steps taken for competition. QT went and had something painful done to her eyebrows, I think. Hopefully, she will elaborate on that for us. :D

What do you do to make yourself beautiful for competition?

Hair?
Nails?
Makeup - I know MAC cosmetics, right?
fake eyelashes?
fake hair?

share your beauty info here. thanks. :heart:

LOL Oh the most painful part of competing, haha.

For me I always get my hair freshly highlighted, and cut, just alittle I like my long hair :)
I don't go with fake hair cause I have enough of my own, and I stlye it myself also.

Nails I go get some put on.

Makeup yup MAC! ;)

And for sure some fake eyelashes.

I do not go and get anything waxed and sh*t hurts way too much for me, I can't deal with it at all. lol Yea yea go ahead call me a big baby, I'm not going to deny it. lol

The stuff I did:

- professional make-up
- another competitor did my hair - for BB, really best to have it up off your shoulders so you don't have to fuck w/ the hair flip thing. Also I have fine hair so when I start sweating or get under lights it is guaranteed to go limp- so I plastered it up & back.
- had gotten it colored a week or so before to let the highlights settle.
- fake eyelashes - ref: makeup artist
- fake tan - (lol this should not be a problem for Shorty...) - I did several layers of airbrush protan. I DON'T recommend doing layers of protan on your face --- it cakes and then cracks over the course of competition day. And then I discovered that it also comes off when you brush your teeth if you happened to drool at all....
- nails - got done AFTER last layer of protan so the nails don't get f'd up.
- did my own toenails - I don't have enough toenail on my little toes to do a french manicure thingy
- make sure your suits fit tight & don't fall off. I had no problems at all w/ my suits - have never used Bikini Bite or anything. On the ties I always put safety pins on the end of the strings and use that first to help string thru the little loops that are hopefully there on the bottoms and also wrap the strings around and pin the ends on the inside of the bottoms -- i.e. DO NOT TIE A KNOT IN THOSE STRINGS... you will never get out of it.
-- Also, if you have to "go" after you get tied into the suit, don't attempt to take off the bottoms... "go" around it. There ain't NUTTIN graceful about competition so toss any thoughts of being ladylike & proper. Its all about not fucking up the tan or the suit once it's on.

Additional BB considerations:
- have a couple extra copies of your music on CD & clearly labeled.

LOL I see that little asain torcher queen normally she does my eyebrows not just for competition. It is called threading I like it better then waxing as it dosen't pull on the skin of the eyebrows like wax does.

Hair depends I put the clip in at my night show and liked that more then having it down. For BB I believe if it is longer then shoulder length you have to put it up. The other thing with hair down is it gets flat by the time the night show comes.

Nails I get a french manicure on both hands and feet keep it simple you don't want anything over powering.

For makeup I always go to Mac NW45 matches protan great last time I brought in my suits and got the girl to put a colour scheme together for me that was not to over powering. I really like what she came up with everything just poped. Fake eyelashes are a must but dam practice them with faux nails + faux lashes = royal pain in the ass to get on.

lolol

being a woman is a pain in the ass. :D I'd like to see Quadsweep putting on fake eyelashes and getting his nails done for competition. ;)

LMAO @ getting a boner onstage.....I can't imagine! :lmao:

I did:
*False eyelashes - practiced a LOT so I was good @ doing them
*Fake nails - got them done a few months beforehand to get used to them, plus a friend needed to learn how so I got them for free
*Tanned in a booth for a few months b4hand too, but didn't tan my face at all....used Maybelline Dream Mousse makeup in the darkest shade they had (cocoa?). 6 coats of Protan on the bod.
*Eye makeup was burgundies as I was told not to match makeup to suit
*Hair - just wore it normal as mine is above my shoulders & not long enough to flip - may wear it up next time tho....
*Used a bronzer over my protan @ the venue which evened out the Protan & shimmered a bit....

And I know a lot of people use Pam over top of their tanner but you may want to check with the promoter as I know of sites that won't allow it....

Top Bottom