Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fats & Carbs in the same meal?????

bs... they say that it is the same consuming fat + carbs as it is consuming them separately. Go ahead and take a cup of dextrose and go eat a plate of nachos... then come back and tell me... You're telling me the fat wouldn't be more easily stored that way??? pls.

ZKaudio said:
bs... they say that it is the same consuming fat + carbs as it is consuming them separately. Go ahead and take a cup of dextrose and go eat a plate of nachos... then come back and tell me... You're telling me the fat wouldn't be more easily stored that way??? pls.

Actually, No! As long as you are in a caloric deficit, then the fat would NOT be more easily stored. You can't lose weight unless you're burning more calories than you're eating. Therefore, it doesn't really matter what type of calories you consume, because they are going to be burned, not stored. It may not be healthy, but you can lose weight eating nothing but snickers bars, as long as you are burning more calories than you are eating.

In the end it comes down to calories in vs. cals out. You can lose weight eating bowls of sugar, but I wouldn't recomend it.

Yes a a cup of dextrose and a plate of nachos will make you fat no matter what time you eat, even more so at night. But, something like oatmeal and fish/flax oil as a carb/fat combination,eaten at night, is fine.
I used to think that eating carbs/fats at night was asking for fat gains, but since adding oatmeal to my last meal of tuna and fish oils, I've noticed I'm recovering quicker and seem to be maintaining more lbm during my current cutting diet. I think as long as the carbs are low gi and you don't consume in excess,you can always have the option of eating carbs at night(you need a calorie deficit too). With the addition of fish/flax oil (which will only slow digestion down even more, meaning less fat gained) and a can of tuna, my hunger urges have disappeared at night.
Granted you can lose weight eating a diet composed of anything, Hell, I got cut eating a diet composed of cheerios/milk and bags of pretzels simply because I had a calorie deficit. I might have had a six-pack to show for, but I I had to sacrifice all my lbm to achieve it. Now I think I've found a way of losing fat without having to sacrifice lbm

Later
UCD KID

Last edited:
Top Bottom