Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat lose and looser clothes

PhillyBoyInTN

fat loss and looser clothes

for those who have lost weight generally how much do you lose before your clothes start getting looser? I haven't lost much scale weight but my girl says she notices a difference in my belly when she hugs me and when she is "on top". My pants however feel like they fit exactly the way they did when I started. My lifts have all been increasing(well, all but my T-bar rows which have stayed the same the last two back workouts.) Any thoughts?

Also, would it take more of a loss to notice a difference the higher in weight and BF% you are?

Last edited:
Try wearing a belt. I can tell when I am losing wieght when I start going down the holes. And again, it works the same way when you gain weight.

Problem with jeans, they tend to shrink when you wash them. My other kind of pants, like cargo or dress pants usually are the first to feel really baggy when I am cutting wieght.

it depends on how you wear your pants

if you wear them like me, right on your hips... below your "belly" then losing belly fat shouldnt affect them so much... and if you are gaining on your squats your ass is probably gettin a little bigger and that will keep your pants tight!

Fat loss becomes much more visual the leaner you get. For instance, in single digit bodyfats, a 1/2% bf loss will be apparent in the mirror. On the other hand, if you are 25%, a 3% loss may not show, as it comes off the back, legs, etc.

It is always a sign when your girlfriend/wife tells you. My wife for example knows usually before me that I am getting leaner in the same manner as you mention. It will be shortly after she mentions this that some visual effect of it will start to show.

according to "old-wives" the rate is 4 kilos (about 9 lbs) is one size... Obviously, not written on stone, but you can expect to see some results as fast as 5 lbs or so. At the end, you cannot really measure with weight alone, since muscle is more dense than fat and it takes up less space, so your close will be looser if you drop fat and gain muscle too

Top Bottom