Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat lose

Anthony1980

I'm needing to lose fat but not strength or muscle. If i drop calories and keep protein as i as i can, could this work? Just want to do it for a short time of course. Just to see what i can lose before Thanksgiving.

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

A drop in cals will cause a drop in weight. I suggest cleaning the cals you eat up and lowering carbs and fat as needed. If you need a little boost n2burn is great. You can use my code in the sig for a discount.

use code TEAM1001 for discount on rstransaderm and phytoserms at ruthlessupplements.com or ntbm.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

yeh address the diet bud ensure you eat a clean and varied diet cut your carbs down and or calorie intake to you reach the desired effect.
N2burn is a great addition and even formastanzol will aid in fat loss and cutting you.

Well right now at this time im sitting at 2000 calories 192g protein 154g carbs and 52g fat. Just worked out and have one more whole meal to go for the day.

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom