Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EXTREME bulkdiet/suppl. #1

MrRTTB

My biggest problem with Bulking has always been the fatgain. When I start to bulk I always put on to much fat. Some people can bulk like crazy and wont put on much fat, I'm not one of those. Even though I eat Clean, I gain fat and I must say It's pretty hard to loose the pounds of fat that I have gained while bulking. For me this has always been a problem. I tend to blow up in my face looking like Mr. MoonFace. So I gain fat, lost of water but also muscles. I work as a model sometimes and I just can't gain to much fat or water. You might think, f*ck it, don't think just eat, but for me this don't work, I would gain to much fat this way. Summer is over and I like to pack on some LBM without the fat and water, so please advice me, give suggestions and critique this diet:

2g protein per bl
2g Carbs per lb
0,3g Fat per LB bodyweight

My bodyweight right now is 180lb. I'm pretty lean and would like a 10-12lb mass gain.

With the numbers above this would give me:
360g protein
360g Carbs
54g Fat
Calories: 3366 cals. (that makes it Bodyweight times 18.7)

Protein would mostly come from Red meat, Fish, and chicken. Not much from proteinpowder, only post workout.

Meals per day 6-7 meals.

Carbs: Slow GI carbs all day except post workout when I would take 70g High GI carbs with 25g Whey Protein.

Fat: Mostly from fish oil and Flax seed

Suppl:
ALA 3g per day
C-vitamin: 2g per day
Zink: 30mg per day
Creatin(makes me look more ripped actually..) 10g per day
Glutamine 10g per day

Cardio:
I will do morningwalks 3 times per week to hold fat away, 30 minutes each.

Gym: 4 times per week

So what do you say? Do you think I could reach 190-192 in a 8 week??

i dont think you can add 12 lbs of lean muscle in 8 weeks, in weight in general of course. I would shoot for about 188 , also do you find you need the cardio to keep fat off? I'm in a similar boat as you with the fat gain while bulking but even ppl who were endos as bbers, tell me not to do any cardio while bulking what do you guys think?

thanks

Cycle your carbs. Simple as that. It works, you can bulk and stay lean, see progress w/out added chub (maybe some water retention, but nothing major). Try doing sprints if you want to do a form of cardio. Oh yeah, are you natural?

Don't you guys think 18.7 times body weight is too much? I am no expert here so I am just curious. How about the idea of 350-500 cal over maintenance?? Wouldn't that be better? yeah even though your weight gain will be slower...but it would be less fat, right?

Top Bottom