Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does it matter how much calories intake when bulking...

lightout

Hi
I am currently bulking i just wanted to know 1 thing: If i eat clean(No junk) ex:chicken breast,tuna,wholewheat/grain pasta and bread,brown rice,cottage cheese,almond butter,etc...Can i eat as much as i want?or i still have to count my calories.
Because i am a BIG eater.i am 31, 6'2'' 208 lbs so for example if i eat one day over 5500-6000 calories is that o.k. or its too much?
As long as i get my 350-400g of protein a day does it matter how much GOOD carbs i am taking in? thanks

only you will know, if it looks like your puttin on some fat, cut back on some cals (as little as 500)

I would count calories to get an idea of what you are actually eating. You have no idea how many people think they eat huge but in reality don't eat enough to even maintain their weight.

And if you did eat 6000 calories a day, you would be gaining a good amount of fat, so I'm willing to bet you aren't as high as you think.

Jesus..if you can eat 6,000 clean calories a day then you are a machine. I have trouble eating 3,000 calories (clean) a day sometimes..

Eating 6,000 clean calories is certainly a hell of a lot better than eating shitty ones, but the same fundamentals apply..what you don't burn will be stored..and all of it will not turn into muscle..

i dont care how clean you eat... if you are eating 6K calories per day, you are eating too much

at your weight you are approx triple your BMR, not accounting for individual metabolic rate or your exercise intensity

Top Bottom