Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting diet. - ok to do off (trt)

splizzit

if off and on trt for a few months, is it ok to do cut or for muscle sparing is it best to cut when back on?

thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well if you are running TRT you are basically replacing your own bodies hormones with exogenous.

so it wouldn't matter, it boils down to what your goals are.

most guys seem to run TRT at 500mg a week lol that is their TRT dose.. i think rich piana used to TRT on 2 grams of gear a week.. we can laugh at that but the reality is he is dead becuase of his abuses

well if you are running TRT you are basically replacing your own bodies hormones with exogenous.

so it wouldn't matter, it boils down to what your goals are.

most guys seem to run TRT at 500mg a week lol that is their TRT dose.. i think rich piana used to TRT on 2 grams of gear a week.. we can laugh at that but the reality is he is dead becuase of his abuses

wow. no, 100mg thank you.

if off and on trt for a few months, is it ok to do cut or for muscle sparing is it best to cut when back on?

thanks

There's no such thing as being off and on TRT.

does blast and cruise sound better. no pct anymore. so on/off kinda technically diff.
500. 12wks. 100 8weeks+

No. Not in the slightest. Tell me why you need to blast and cruise. I see it all the time and I can't see why in the majority of cases.

No. Not in the slightest. Tell me why you need to blast and cruise. I see it all the time and I can't see why in the majority of cases.

If I can figure out how to search all the relevant forums for my posts, I will tell you exactly who recommended it. If my memory serves, several of the seemingly more knowledgeable guys recommended. I then did some research that had many credible sources confirming. In the meantime, in short, approaching 50, PCT kinda never that successful, low nat test for 15 yrs anyways. So it was postulated that no need/use in recovering low nat test production with a PCT. So full-time trt seemed a solution, but full-time trt at 500 could lead to some health risks that could be mitigated by lowering exposure by lowering down to a normal trt range for periods. You didn’t state which part you dont understand- why a person using 100 trt would ever need to raise the mg’s? or why a person at 500 would ever need to lower them? or why would anybody ever use either?

If I can figure out how to search all the relevant forums for my posts, I will tell you exactly who recommended it. If my memory serves, several of the seemingly more knowledgeable guys recommended. I then did some research that had many credible sources confirming. In the meantime, in short, approaching 50, PCT kinda never that successful, low nat test for 15 yrs anyways. So it was postulated that no need/use in recovering low nat test production with a PCT. So full-time trt seemed a solution, but full-time trt at 500 could lead to some health risks that could be mitigated by lowering exposure by lowering down to a normal trt range for periods. You didn’t state which part you dont understand- why a person using 100 trt would ever need to raise the mg’s? or why a person at 500 would ever need to lower them? or why would anybody ever use either?

At 50 - I would go the TRT route. At your age, you won't want to have any additional kids and the older you get, the harder it is for your natural testosterone production to recover post cycle - even if you do everything right.

That being said - go through your doctor to do the TRT. You can get a prescription that way.

At 50 - I would go the TRT route. At your age, you won't want to have any additional kids and the older you get, the harder it is for your natural testosterone production to recover post cycle - even if you do everything right.

That being said - go through your doctor to do the TRT. You can get a prescription that way.

been doing that for 10 years. was also prescribed pct. only recently stopped the pct. thanks for the info. its good to hear some agreement in stopping pct under my circumstances because i was very reluctant to do it and only started it last year. Ive noticed no changes except not losing gains as much.

Top Bottom