Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crum's diet, calories

T-800

"Breaks Down to About:
Protein 1.5 - 2 grams per lb of Bodyweight
Fat .5 - .75grams per lb of Bodyweight
Carbs (only post workout) 30-50 grams
Fiber in the form of Green Veggies - As much as Possible. "

do you need to also reduce calories below maintenance? or, do you eat maintenance calories (or more) with these ratios?

this really bugs me because i just want to lose the last few pounds so i can see my lower abs, but i also want to keep as much muscle as possible. sometimes i question wether a coloric defecit is really needed to lose fat (not total weight) because i eat a surplus of calories and my fat goes down while i gain size.

crum's diet seems to be a little more extreme than what i do, but i want to lose the last few pounds fast, so it might be worth trying. again, i'm just wondering if crum suggests a caloric defecit or not.

thanks

If you stick to the guidelines above you will get your required calories needs...
If you alter it by lowering or increasing then those guidelines will not be followed....

If anything increase calorie expenditure...or decrease it,....

I know that's an old thread but I used the search button before posting my question...

even if we follow the guidelines above...

how the hell we can lose fat if there's no caloric deficit ???

i know what you are saying.

I ended up modifying crums diet and lowered the cals. I'm getting great results. No muscle loss at all... taking drugs though to prevent it as well.

Currently keeping cals at 9X body . Will go as low as 7X as i get lower %.

The above recommendations equals to 2400 calories...For a 200lbs guy.

How much lower did you want to go?

I would start at the max then when you decide to lower calories go by the lower numbers.

ok... but if I go with the higher number, the total of calories is close to 2600, so it's way above my maintenance calories..

Top Bottom