Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine causing water retention

ragnarok ju

did anyone ever got face bloating from taking creatine? I'm, and I wonder if I will have this round face throughout my cycle, thanks.

I have heard people bloating when they take 20g per day. Some guys still think you need to "load" creatine. Others may see bloating if they are using a product with a bunch of artificial ingredients. They could be reacting to one of those. If you keep it simple you wont have issues. Just take 5g per day indefinitely. No need to cycle on or off as creatine is just a few amino acids. It is not a hormone or anything like that. Get a pure creatine product. I prefer ancient strength from n2bm because it is tablets. Just more convenient. If you prefer a powder just get a pure creatine monohydrate.

Creatine bloat is mostly due to people:
1. Using way too much creatine
2. Not drinking enough water.

If you are using a sensible dosage (5-10g per day) and drinking enough water throughout the day, you shouldn't experience any bloat.

You might also be experiencing bloating from artificial flavours/sweeteners. Are you using a flavoured creatine supplement? Try using a capsulated creatinesupplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com or an unflavoured bulk creatine monohydrate powder.

Top Bottom