Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking Diet

Roofus

Good Broly
Platinum
Well those that may have read my prior post, I was on a cutting diet to try to lean me up and drop bf% prior to Christmas holidays.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=439124
Pretty much spent the last three weeks eating fine cuisine and not so fine cuisine while traveling with my girlfriend.

So here's where I'm at...from September to mid December I was practically carb free and on a cutting diet with one cheat meal a week. I was working out 4 days a week, averaging 45min on weights and then 45min on cardio. On off days I was doing something like 3 sets of 100reps of jump rope or something like that to kick my heart rate up in the mornings of off days. During that time I droped from 195lbs to 175lbs.

And here's where I want to go...for the next 10 days I am going back on my cutting diet to kinda clean out my system of the holiday crap eating fest. After that I want to start on a bulking diet. I want to start building mass, but maintain or further lower my bf%. My goal is to be anywhere between 185-195lbs and 9% body fat by the end of June.

Can someone link me to, or suggest a good bulking diet that will be easy to follow. I am a full time grad student and mostly study out of the house, so meal planning should be easy as I am home alot, but I do like to have meals ready in advance or have something that I can prepare quickly.

I am using the following suppliments:

daily multivitamin
omega 3, 6, 9/fish/barrage oils
sesapure
thermoshred
pureCEE and YES (workout days)

Thanks for the tips guys!

Top Bottom