Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to lose fats in thigh and butt?

umm... squats are where you have a bar resting on your shoulder blades/trap area and you squat down so your thighs are parallel to the floor and then back up again (don't let your knees go in front of your toes as this can lead to knee problems)... deadlifts are when you have the bar resting on the floor and you take a grip o nthe bar a little more than shoulder width apart and then keeping your feet firmly planted on the floor you push up with your legs keep your back as flat as possible (bending you back can cause big problems if you are using heavy weights...)

here is a link with two animated pics of the things cause my descriptions kinda suck, lol
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/quads.htm

YUM

You really cannot spot reduce fat by working the muscles under the fat you want to lose.

Andy

Andy13 said:
You really cannot spot reduce fat by working the muscles under the fat you want to lose.

Andy

well yeah, i was thinking more toning of the muscle.. Diet is the only thing (well not the only thing) that will burn the fat off... DNP, clen, t3 are a few tidbits that can help with that too
YUM

narrow stance squat,wide stance squat, lunges narrow stance squat,wide stance squat, lunges narrow stance squat,wide stance squat, lunges narrow stance squat,wide stance squat, lunges did i say narrow stance squat,wide stance squat, lunges o and the stairclimbers work well to maybe rollerbalding

I usually loose fat when I work on the muscles where I need to lose it. If needs toning the muscles you want and have fat and want to lose it (I get fat when I taken time off working out) by doing these exersizes with gear or without you will gain muscle speed up your metabolism to burn fat and it will melt away and muscles will start to get harder and larger and more defined, thats how it works for me anyway.I 'd say stay away from them drugs if you can they just make ya hot and make you not feel relaxed as they contain medicines which acts as speed , caffine , clen, ephedrines, I get really irritable on em.02

Last edited:
Top Bottom