Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best fruit to have at night

Krespin8

some people recommend not to have fruits before bed because they contain lots of sugar that turns into bad fat , but I rather have fruit instead of a large meal like I used to do , my question is which fruit is ok to have before bed, the one with the less contain of sugar, thank you.

before bed has no bearing on anything. fruit in general contain vitamins and minerals/anti oxidants.. berries specifically are full of antioxidants

yes you want to keep fruit reasonable for sure.. they do have sugar. what i would do is eat fruit that is in season. when berries go on sale i am all over them.. i also love watermelon, great for hydration!

If it is only 1 serving I think you are free to have whatever you want. It wont be a ton of calories that way. If you want more food then just eat veggies instead.

The best fruits to consume are -
berries
grapefruit
melon (like cantaloupe and watermelon)

Those have the most nutrients and least calories/sugar. A cup of watermelon actually has less calories and sugar then a cup of green beans.

Too much fruit isn't great because of the fructose content but I see no problems at all with having 2-3 servings of fruit per day. I eat a couple servings of fruit every day. I like to have a bowl of strawberries before bed.

Top Bottom