Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone like a HI Pro, low-mod carbs and fat diet?

NJjuice22

I do not like low carb diets, my muscles become so flat and my workouts so stagnant i get depressed and never stay on them. I was wondering how many people do a combination of carbs and fat , eating Protein/carbs for their first few meals and later on in the day eating protein/fat for the rest of the night????

I eat carbs with my first meal and pw with a carb load on the weekend and I do pretty well. I feel so damn bloated on the weekends when I eat carbs it makes me not want to eat a lot of them. Im sure a low-mod carb diet would work with clean carbs, only way to know for yourself is to try it out for a while.

NJjuice22 said:
I do not like low carb diets, my muscles become so flat and my workouts so stagnant i get depressed and never stay on them. I was wondering how many people do a combination of carbs and fat , eating Protein/carbs for their first few meals and later on in the day eating protein/fat for the rest of the night????

I do exactly that.

The first three meals of the day are carb meals and the last 3 are protein fat meals. It has been working pretty well so far.....energy and gains in the gym have been pretty steady....

Carbs up to 6pm or until work is finished lots of coffee towards the latter part of the day to gear me up for training, then protein and fats. But everyone is different, I have a problem, in that I do not like card foods, ie I do not eat bread, I do not like pasta, potatoes etc etc and I never eat sweet things, just don't like them. GO figure.

Top Bottom