Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your opinion on women that let themselves be beaten for several years

What´s your opinion on women that let themselves be beaten for a few years

• I´m an aspiring psycho and like victims that don´t tell the police

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Women don´t have to help themselves, that´s what men are there for

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • better in bed so there should be more of them

• I don´t want to take responsibility for myself anyway

• I´d brake this jerks neck, because i hate violent people

• I´d call the police to help them

• I´d try to talk her into helping herself

• Total voters

Norman Bates

I might be a bit biased on the topic...

It did cut off something on the third option:
Stupid women are better in bed so there should be more of them

Last edited:
Your options all suck.

You're gay.

I thought we were going to have a real discussion here for a moment.

My thoughts are that women that are in these situations for years have a VERY low self esteem, most likely a family built with the abuser, and would not want to put their kids through a divorce... so, they shut their minds down, slowly, over the years of abuse... they just become 'zombielike.'
--

Have you ever looked into the eyes of a person that has lost all hope. They have stopped living life, they just exist. That is what you will see if you look into someone's eyes who has been abused. That is a look that you never get out of your head, no matter how long it's been. It's one of the saddest things that you will ever see.

I have never understood how someone can find humor in another person's suffering.:(

There are some things I never want to understand.

Last edited:
Statistically speaking, weren't most battered women abused as children? If they were, then it would partially fall upon them to end abuse.

I had a friend who was abused as a child, then grew up to enter a long string of abusive relationships. It wasn't until she accepted that there was something about her that was bringing these types of situations about that she stopped being in relationships like that.

big4life said:
I have never understood how someone can find humor in another person's suffering.:(

Human nature.

If you don't find humor in another person's suffering, consider yourself superior.

-Warik

nordstrom said:

It wasn't until she accepted that there was something about her that was bringing these types of situations about that she stopped being in relationships like that.

That would explain the low self esteem they have. When they were beaten as children, they developed the look that big4life speaks of. This weakness can be seen and felt, and tested by an abuser. If a woman has already been beat down by her father, then it should be no problem for another man to conquer her.

That is why the statistic of girls getting beat at a young age, end up in abusive relationships... they know nothing else, and they expect nothing else.
--

If i ever see a man beat a women, the man wont make it home.

Beating a women is like raping her. You have to be a sick fuck to hit a women.

That shit just wont ride in front of me.

Warik said:

Human nature.

If you don't find humor in another person's suffering, consider yourself superior.

-Warik

That's the most ridiculous answer I've ever seen you post.

It is not human nature to laugh or to find humor in another beings suffering.

I sure don't... nor do I consider myself superior because of this... just compassionate.

As you now know Warik, all humans on this Earth are suffering. Not a single one gets away playing the game of life without feeling suffering.

My human nature is to do the best I can to ease all the suffering I can around me, and help those around me, that alike myself, are on a mere spiritual journey.

I'd rather offer a hand, than a boot to the face.

You should do the same. And if you don't, and think it's okay... because that's the majority... your mind is majorly fucked.
--

I want to apologize for options 1-5 , i was on a bad mood and on testo. I know that´s not an excuse but should rather be an explanation.The flaming was deserved i guess.

The last 2 i meant seriously, though.
Calling the police or trying to talk with her that she calls the police by herself ( and btw. that are the things that i would try, before any1 thinks i would just stand by if i hear someone screaming next door).
I guess if she starts helping herself it would be much better than
if someone else "forces" help on her.

Some people said they would force on the jerk who hurts her, do you really think that would help her really, especially since you cannot be around her all the time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom