Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are You Currently Happy With The Look And Shape Of Your Body?

distanced

Personally, cause of the surgery, I've got a bit to make up. I'd like to be back to where I was before the surgery

I'd like to lose another 2-4 % bf and gain another 20 lbs lean muscle. Other than that yes.

Yes and no. I think that we all have goals in mind and that it's more of a contant evolution. I doubt many people get to a certain point and think "this is great, I don't want to push myself anymore".

even arnold said he would have liked to pack on 20 more pounds of lbm, and that THAT would have been perfect... i think we all seek perfection, and never think we acheive it, while others think we already have. just a thought.

Ive decided that I'm big enough by about 5 lbs and am ready to sacrifice those 5 lbs of lbm while I drop my bf from 12 to 8. I'm going to attempt to hold 8% yr round at 175 at 5'9. I'm currently heavier than that but happy having smaller muscles w/ no body fat and still holding on to my strength. If I can still bench over 315 at 8%, I'll be a happy camper.

am i happy with what i see in the mirror? ive learned to be happy with myself. am i satisfied, hell no. just like my lifting. im happy with what ive accomplished so far. but im defianlatly not satisfied. my old track coach taught my early to be happy with what i do in the ring, or how far i throw, but never be satisfied, becuase there is always more.

ya and no......i feel i always can improve but average ppl think i am a god.... thats always good for the ego :D

I definitely need to lose a bit of bf. I also should polish my robotic spider legs from the waste down, but they look ok right now.

Top Bottom