Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The women's lounge forum...

BodyByFinaplix said:
Yep, I've done it before in C&C, orb. However, I'll be nice and only do it if she was serious about wanting to see it. I don't flash my equipment to ladies who don't actually want to see it.

Post it.....maybe the homophobes will stop sweatin my damn bubble booty.

i've thought long and hard about this for days. what i came up with was "who cares."

for all practical purposes this is such a male dominated board that the females simply can't start a thread asking other females something without ten thousand dudes rolling into it trying to add some funny feedback in hopes of getting attention.

i think it's more of the fact that mom put the cookie jar up out of your reach and now you're upset because there's all these chocolate chip cookies, lil debbie snack cakes, chocodiles, and double stuff oreos all in one bowl and you can't stick your grubby hand in it because you're too short.

supersizeme said:
i've thought long and hard about this for days. what i came up with was "who cares."

for all practical purposes this is such a male dominated board that the females simply can't start a thread asking other females something without ten thousand dudes rolling into it trying to add some funny feedback in hopes of getting attention.

i think it's more of the fact that mom put the cookie jar up out of your reach and now you're upset because there's all these chocolate chip cookies, lil debbie snack cakes, chocodiles, and double stuff oreos all in one bowl and you can't stick your grubby hand in it because you're too short.

No, as I already said, I'm not personally interested in the board that greatly, its just a matter of principals. As previously stated, I didn't expect alot of agreement here, since the majority of mods (both male and female) voted on a thread to make it so. However unlike some here, I live in a country called the United States, where even when we are in the minority, we have the protected right to express our opinions in a respectful manner, even if most disagree with us... without fearing of being imprisoned or executed for it. That is what was done here. I disagreed with the results of a vote, based on an issue of ethics. Anywho, when was the last time you voted?

Dial_tone said:
Post it.....maybe the homophobes will stop sweatin my damn bubble booty.

lets not and say he did. Its bad enough having to look at you butt and BBF's man panties!!!!

I think the Mandingo booty is too much for 'em. heh

What do women have to talk about that we as men do not already know?

I really do not care for talk about tampons or summer fresh vaginal cleaning devices.

Ok, I changed my profile to female so that I can have equal rights. I have no intention of posting on the forum though. It looks pretty boring to me, but now I can if I really feel so inclined if an interesting thread ever appears there.

Top Bottom