Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who wants Trump to run for president?? Would you...

Would you vote for him?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • I don't vote

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
And I stayed at his hotel last week in Miami and there were a ton of hot girls in g-strings at the pool so he's getting my vote

And I stayed at his hotel last week in Miami and there were a ton of hot girls in g-strings at the pool so he's getting my vote

Eats_pants_nugget.gif

You mean the guy who screwed over tons of people and threatened to bury them with lawyers if they dared sue? Yeah, he'd fit right in with the washington crew :)

c

I heard him talking politics on a news show last nght and I was very impressed.
He would be better than what we have now by a long shot.

You mean the guy who screwed over tons of people and threatened to bury them with lawyers if they dared sue? Yeah, he'd fit right in with the washington crew :)

c

Don't forget incredible ego-maniac that has filed for bankruptcy twice. Just what we need, someone who runs his business of a high degree of debt and then defaults when times get bad.

Trump is probably not even in the top 5 real estate developers in NY. Why do you only hear about him, because he is all about fame and ego.

No thanks.

Although we're in DESPERATE need of a successful businessman (or woman, of course) as President, I can't support the idea of Trump. He's too hard-nosed on other issues, and I think we need someone more middle-of-the-road. Someone like Meg Whitman; who worked up the ladder, and understands how it feels to earn, to save, to pay taxes, and to watch others leaching off you, and to feel how it is to have the government telling you how to run your business, and how it feels to get sued for doing the morally right thing. Someone who is not an idealist and wants to kill the human beings so that the plants can live (Boxer, Pelosi, Gore, et al). Not someone who just wants to be loved desperately, and who is 'shrooms, thinking the beautiful world is just one more tax increase away (Obama). And someone who is not as bull-headed as I am, as to offend the moderates on the Left (Bush).

OK: I just realized what we have to do..... Genetically clone Ronald Reagan!!!! One of my favorite things about our house, is that I can see his burial site with the 3 flags over it from where I'm sitting in the kitchen right now.

Charles

Top Bottom