Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is the toothless mod that banned cableo?

Heartbreak sucks. I feel for ya bro.

TOmGreen.jpg

fuck you bullit bitch i will remember this you sorry little bitch!

hippedy hop said:
TOmGreen.jpg

fuck you bullit bitch i will remember this you sorry little bitch!

What?
I said i feel for ya?

You're all on Triedia anyway.. whats the big deal about being on EF?

Bullit said:

What?
I said i feel for ya?

You're all on Triedia anyway.. whats the big deal about being on EF?

I am on here much more and why should some idiot like bullit dictate where i post. there is an ignore button for you and your girlfriend find some new material kiddo your humor is "weak" lame pathetic.

I can say that i have never laughed at any of your posts and that is pretty much sucks that an internet clown can't get a good laugh from hippedy hop. ok you are giving me a headache please start you own "why i hate hippedy hop thread"

b/c i could care less.

ok will the mod that banned this poor soul cometh forth

hippedy hop said:
I can say that i have never laughed at any of your posts and that is pretty much sucks that an internet clown can't get a good laugh from hippedy hop. ok you are giving me a headache please start you own "why i hate hippedy hop thread"

Ouch. I better start a fw dozen "sex up" threads.

I wouldnt start a "why i hate hippedy hop thread" cuz like you, i could care less.

And I'm not trying to dictate where you post, I'm just curious as to why EF and lumbuss/cabelo is such a big deal when you guys are both on Triedia anyway.

boobers
peeter
fart
asshole

(is that better?)

Bullit said:

Ouch.

I wouldnt start a "why i hate hippedy hop thread" cuz like you, i could care less.

And I'm not trying to dictate where you post, I'm just curious as to why EF and lumbuss/cabelo is such a big deal when you guys are both on Triedia anyway.

b/c when someone gets banned for no reason , it is bullshit.

put an end to the MOD powertrips banning someone for no fucking reason what is the big deal?

hippedy hop said:

b/c when someone gets banned for no reason , it is bullshit.

put an end to the MOD powertrips banning someone for no fucking reason what is the big deal?

Exactly... whats the big deal?
Its just a chat board. There are plenty more out there. And he's obviously on at least one of 'em.

Bullit said:

Exactly... whats the big deal?
Its just a chat board. There are plenty more out there. And he's obviously on at least one of 'em.

would you like to join the firefly nation goodsir?

Top Bottom