Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who here can cook,and who can't even boil water?

I cook pretty well,there is not method to it all trial and error,but Ive got to the point where things come out good now and I can put things together to compliment each other,and I really enjoy it.

TheOak01 said:
I cook pretty well,there is not method to it all trial and error,but Ive got to the point where things come out good now and I can put things together to compliment each other,and I really enjoy it.
yeah thats how I learned was trial and error,but it does turn into,good cooking after awhile

I consider myself to be a VERY good cook!! Not executive chef material, but dman good nonetheless........

LOL I remember the 1st thing I ever "made" and my parents, who never knew what a seasoning was bless their bland hearts, looked at me like I was from Mars........

Wonder what'd they think of my basement pantry shelf filled with home-canned Fig jams, Cranberry Chutneys, Mango chutneys, Pie Fillings & Salsa?? They wouldn't know what to do with them! LOL

for sure ,I think its a great way to learn,but some of the crap you come up with along the way is scary and i wouldnt feed it to a dog

TheOak01 said:
for sure ,I think its a great way to learn,but some of the crap you come up with along the way is scary and i wouldnt feed it to a dog
yeah I,ve been there,lol

jenscats5 said:
I consider myself to be a VERY good cook!! Not executive chef material, but dman good nonetheless........

LOL I remember the 1st thing I ever "made" and my parents, who never knew what a seasoning was bless their bland hearts, looked at me like I was from Mars........

Wonder what'd they think of my basement pantry shelf filled with home-canned Fig jams, Cranberry Chutneys, Mango chutneys, Pie Fillings & Salsa?? They wouldn't know what to do with them! LOL
we all know that Jen,with your recipe thread in all,lol

TheOak01 said:

That's when a good ole flush down the terlet comes in handy!!

Top Bottom