Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where do 25yr olds and up get dates? too old for clubs.

M

madbomber31

when you are done with college and too old to club, where do you pick up girls/guys?

the subject was on a local radio talk show today and struck my fancy.

the homeless are perfect for this.
if I had a dollar for every homeless woman I've nailed... well... I'd be broke.

You're never too old for clubs... I've seen geezers in their 40's strutting their stuff...

but popular pick up spots include: grocery stores, bars, pool halls, malls, video rental stores, fast food restaurants, and of course, the local Super Walmart.

madbomber31 said:
when you are done with college and too old to club, where do you pick up girls/guys?

the subject was on a local radio talk show today and struck my fancy.

Mortuaries and golf courses

Everywhere man (seriously)! If a lady is good looking and she's not wearing a ring, I'm askin' her out. Obviously I get shot down a lot but I don't give a rat's ass because it pays off too! It's better than walking away without trying. The grocery store, the mall (which I rarely visit), the office tower I work in, clients, I don't care. Sometimes I feel like I'm livin' in a sitcom though - lol. I'm in a cold climate (unfortunately) and during the warmer months we have a lot of street festivals, outdoor music events, etc. in the greater downtown area - I always seem to find something at those. The answer is simple, you have to be "in-the-game, everywhere, all the time."

Later,

placing/answering personal ads. Gets me by just fine :fro: :kaioken:

Depends what type you are looking for but be creative, women are everywhere.
If you have to grocery shop, go between 6 and 8PM. You usually can find many professional, single women who stop by just to pick up something to eat for dinner. I got eyed by one not too long ago, but wasn't in the mood for small-talk.
I agree with 1911, just go out and be seen where there are alot of people...and things happen

Top Bottom