Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What was the most severe injury that you had, and got over?..and how did you do it?

I once got broadsided by a careening semi. I only suffered minor scrapes, with the exception of lodged rocks and pebbles in my legs and hands. I also had a concussion for a couple of weeks and my head was tweaked so that it would lean to the right...

hmm.....turf toe, couldnt walk for about a week

rest and food and that R.I.C.E. shit

hyperextended ligament on my knuckle, couldnt do bag work for about 6 months....couldnt do anything for that

bust my toe on a breaking board....not much for that either

hurt both my shoulders....tiger balm and not much else :(

hmmmm? interesting

me

semi torn bicep, and minor rotator cuff tare, on the same arm at the same time......

result of not resting properly...

2 years out of commission, and 25 pounds of crap.

but now all is well.

i hurt my toe really bad one time. you know how when your done taking a shower and you shake water off of you before towl drying. well when i was shaking my leg i accidentally kick the side of the tub. it hurt. :bawling:

I caught my hand in a printing press one time. It flattened
the four fingers on my right hand.:bawling:
It scared the crap out of me.

Time, time heals everything.:)

Complete and Total organ failure right before Xmas. It took 3 weeks in the hospital and I am still recovering at home now. I am so skinny from being on a feeding tube for 13 days that it looks like some booty bandits stole my ass.

Star

Top Bottom