Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What crime has the best Cost-Benefit ratio

Kryp2o said:
Being a politician.

I resemble that remark!

Transporting marihuana. Purchase in Matamores for about $100.00/pound. Sell in Chicago for anywhere from $900.00 - $1,200.00/pound. Most States will not even consider prison if you get caught with less than 100 lbs and the chances of getting caught are very slim. Most mules I've caught have been running for years without getting caught. One told me he had made over 2 Mill in less than three years. He was sentenced to 5 years probation.

hasta

litig8r

Mass genocide was my first response till you said the reward was money. Now I'd say real estate, its legal and it pays well. No punishment and 1/2 the commission. If there was to be a punishment, then its insider trading. Milken got a few yrs and fined 600 million and still had 600 million after it all was done

litig8r said:

I resemble that remark!

Transporting marihuana. Purchase in Matamores for about $100.00/pound. Sell in Chicago for anywhere from $900.00 - $1,200.00/pound. Most States will not even consider prison if you get caught with less than 100 lbs and the chances of getting caught are very slim. Most mules I've caught have been running for years without getting caught. One told me he had made over 2 Mill in less than three years. He was sentenced to 5 years probation.

hasta

litig8r

did you mean to say resemble or resent?

are you sure about hash transport? i always though that mandatory minimums were in place for distribution & trafficing.

did you know that in indiana, dealing marijuana is a class A misdemeanor? (i keep bringing it up because i think it's interesting). if you punch someone in the face you get the same penalty that you do selling marijuana here. i wonder why that is. all the other drugs are class B felonies to distribute.

Actually after an initial investment in chemicals and glasswear, distributing party favors (G, X, Tina) at circuit parties seems almost risk free.

WODIN said:
Central Banker.

exactamundo

aka white collar crime.

a penny here a penny there.

the bueaty of it is that it is non violent, and only cheats individuals a little.

yet the ramifications of these crimes actually cost society alot.

it is everywhere.

nordstrom said:

did you mean to say resemble or resent?

are you sure about hash transport? i always though that mandatory minimums were in place for distribution & trafficing.

did you know that in indiana, dealing marijuana is a class A misdemeanor? (i keep bringing it up because i think it's interesting). if you punch someone in the face you get the same penalty that you do selling marijuana here. i wonder why that is. all the other drugs are class B felonies to distribute.

I am a politician, so (unfortunately ?) I resemble. I have to run for District Attoeney every 4 years.

In Texas (ussually considered tough on drugs) possession of up to5 lbs get you State Jail but almost always probation. Upto 50 pounds is a felony but, again, with no prior history one is most likely to get probation.

hasta

litig8r

Top Bottom