Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What annoys women and what attracts them

hanselthecaretaker said:
He's basically right though. Men do have to put up an emotional front and ration their affections sparingly and in the right place and time (Valentine's Day, sex, her dog dies, etc.) because any weakness a guy shows in the wrong place/time can and will be used against him whenever there happens to be a bump in the relationship down the road. Because women are naturally the more insecure sex, and more or less rely on male security as a kind of emotional safety net. It would be nice if the whole idea could be lightened up but we don't have that luxury.

Another thing....we've become far too liberal of a society, especially with the advent of feminism (which is gone about completely wrong). Most men don't know which way is up anymore because of unnatural social programming.

How messed up would it be if our biological wiring and gender roles also started mutating on their own. In short, we need to put our collective foot down.

the feminist movement is bullshit obviously.
it's basically a bunch of more than typical masculine woman telling ALL women that they need to be more like men in order to gain equality.

just like the "mens movement" was about a bunch of guys getting together and exploring their feminine side. bunch of weak, sissies trying to get men to be more feminine. yeah,
that's all we need...considering too much of america was raised by mom (me included for the most part) and never fully got that masculine energy in thier lives.

Those groups are the constant ridicule of jokes and sarcasm because of that. It makes no sense

hanselthecaretaker said:
He's basically right though. Men do have to put up an emotional front and ration their affections sparingly and in the right place and time (Valentine's Day, sex, her dog dies, etc.) because any weakness a guy shows in the wrong place/time can and will be used against him whenever there happens to be a bump in the relationship down the road. Because women are naturally the more insecure sex, and more or less rely on male security as a kind of emotional safety net. It would be nice if the whole idea could be lightened up but we don't have that luxury.

Another thing....we've become far too liberal of a society, especially with the advent of feminism (which is gone about completely wrong). Most men don't know which way is up anymore because of unnatural social programming.

How messed up would it be if our biological wiring and gender roles also started mutating on their own. In short, we need to put our collective foot down.
ever since i was 9 years old iv been saying the day we have a woman president is the day we take another step towards having electric shock colars surgically attatched to our testicles,

calveless wonder said:
when i broke up w/ my ex i was a complete asshole.

i lost my warmth, part of my charisma in favor of meanness and bitterness.

it worekd on some of the younger girls, b/c i was still aggressive but overall no one likes a jerk who doesn't have fun/enjoy themselves.

they want a jerk who HAS fun/is fun to be around :)
well im fucked

SublimeZM said:
im happy and comfortable as a low self esteem quiet asshole, and someone will love me for it one day

guess you miss the whole point of it all.
it's cool, you'll get it someday.

not about being someone else or putting on a show, just being the best "you". mastering your own beliefs and inner voice, and being the best person you can and having your inner qualities come out. the rest falls into place

low self esteem will never attract the right type of girl, but you're young. i think you'll get it over it, but you gotta make the steps to make it happen

calveless wonder said:
the feminist movement is bullshit obviously.
it's basically a bunch of more than typical masculine woman telling ALL women that they need to be more like men in order to gain equality.

just like the "mens movement" was about a bunch of guys getting together and exploring their feminine side. bunch of weak, sissies trying to get men to be more feminine. yeah,
that's all we need...considering too much of america was raised by mom (me included for the most part) and never fully got that masculine energy in thier lives.

Those groups are the constant ridicule of jokes and sarcasm because of that. It makes no sense

It's weird though. I have friends who were raised almost entirely by mom and pulled more hot chics than I ever have. Maybe because they were younger. As for me it's tough to even know who or what to give credit to for my upbringing.

hanselthecaretaker said:
It's weird though. I have friends who were raised almost entirely by mom and pulled more hot chics than I ever have. Maybe because they were younger.

lots of those guys (like myself) had to "father" themselves. my dad was always working and traveling. my mom held the household down.

my heavy addiction to pro sports, bodybuilding and stuff like joining a frat etc...were my own ways of creating that masculine energy.

mothers taught us to be good boys, and be polite, nice and caring. and to them...that was endearing to them and got us approval and love.

doesn't work liek that in the real world, and it takes people ALOT of time to recognize that

Bunch of interesting replies up in this thread lol.

hanselthecaretaker said:
Bunch of interesting replies up in this thread lol.

.. a few here & there anyway...

BTW K to Javaguru for very succinct Cliff Notes.

Cliff would be proud.

I do agree that the pussification of the male of the species by today's society is a sad turn of events.

Top Bottom