Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What annoys women and what attracts them

Forgot to say I'm smoking hot. I remember at work we had some guy fired for sexual harassment and the funny thing was he didn't do anything I didn't do on a day basis. LOL. Sucks to be him. He be ugly.

SublimeZM said:
haha not for me :( it just gets me slapped. you have to be attractive too i guess

don't listen to the junior varsity advice.

it's because you lack the playful undertone and/or project insecurity or a general dissatisfaction in life. One thing woman are awesome at, is detecting insecurity. That's why "faking confidence" rarely works.

most guys who are jerks and can get women either are very playful about being a dick, or don't really care if they are and will move on to the next target without hesitation.

i don't suggest being an abusive asshole because it attracts the worst type of women (attractive or not), but being a fun dude that lives in his own reality and has complete social freedom(i.e. not approval seeking, just looking to have a good time) will get you laid everytime. you tend to get alot more emotionally stable/mature woman with this attitude. it's universal

calveless wonder said:

it's because you lack the playful undertone and/or project insecurity or a general dissatisfaction in life. One thing woman are awesome at, is detecting insecurity. That's why "faking confidence" rarely works.

most guys who are jerks and can get women either are very playful about being a dick, or don't really care if they are and will move on to the next target without hesitation.

i don't suggest being an abusive asshole because it attracts the worst type of women (attractive or not), but being a fun dude that lives in his own reality and has complete social freedom(i.e. not approval seeking, just looking to have a good time) will get you laid everytime. you tend to get alot more emotionally stable/mature woman with this attitude. it's universal
thanks mr neils strausse

calveless wonder said:

Abusive asshole is a totally different animal and your right, you will get the ghetto girl's acting like that. You have to know the limit of being a cute dick and just being a dick./

calveless wonder said:
lolol....you should read that book homey.

it'll help you out a bit.
i read the first chapter's cliffnotes.

after about step 7, i was laughing too hard to take it seriously.

i dont for a second question its ability to school guys in the art of getting women, but thats not who i am, not who i want to be, not who im willing to be. im happy and comfortable as a low self esteem quiet asshole, and someone will love me for it one day

calveless wonder said:
you need more field experience and less "my extremely limited experience and jaded belief system extends to <everything>."

He's basically right though. Men do have to put up an emotional front and ration their affections sparingly and in the right place and time (Valentine's Day, sex, her dog dies, etc.) because any weakness a guy shows in the wrong place/time can and will be used against him whenever there happens to be a bump in the relationship down the road. Because women are naturally the more insecure sex, and more or less rely on male security as a kind of emotional safety net. It would be nice if the whole idea could be lightened up but we don't have that luxury.

Another thing....we've become far too liberal of a society, especially with the advent of feminism (which is gone about completely wrong). Most men don't know which way is up anymore because of unnatural social programming.

How messed up would it be if our biological wiring and gender roles also started mutating on their own. In short, we need to put our collective foot down.

swole said:
I know where you're coming from. When you really care for a woman and want to be with her/make it work, you're more honest and willing to serve her needs. You WANT to make her happy and be that sensitive guy...the trick is to find the balance between that and still taking control. It's hard, but possible. And it takes patience...especially if she is making you wait to get physical. Remember, you're the prize and try to introduce her to YOUR world. Be fun and take risks. Be willing to lose her.

Even the best pickup artist in the world had a hard time fucking the girl he wanted to be with. He turned into a sopping wet vagina with her...and he's still with her to this day. He gave up all the tricks, lines and learned behavior...the "game" doesn't apply to all these women fellas.

It's this type of acting that just makes me lose my sex drive. Too much red tape. It conflicts with natural feelings of attraction.

Top Bottom