Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

u ever have dream thats wet (wet dream at someone elses bed/house

tiger88

fucking sucks like big time

slep over a friends house was like 17 and popped a jr boner which became a full fledged hard on

went to sleep and i woke up and i had nut all over my hand and all the pillow and some more nut on the sheets

i just went to sleep again hoping it dry and plus i was a bit under the influnence as well

so i woke up and the nut was there and stunk bad plus some of the fuzz from the pillow was stuck to my hand cuz of the sticky nut

god that sucked

never got busted

anyone ever wet dream it up some where else?

The Ejaculator said:
never had a wet dream that I know of...

:crying:

oh cmon!! your name is the ejaculator!!!! and you havent had a wet dream, pffft.

Unfortunately this happened to me on several occasions, but it stayed in my pants and didnt get on the sheets. :)

had one on vacation while sharing a bed with a friend....was use to having sex everyday and when I was on vacation I had no sex for days. a wetdream is a way of releasing yourself

fyxgel2 said:
oh cmon!! your name is the ejaculator!!!! and you havent had a wet dream, pffft.

Interesting point...

Maybe I need to change my name.

Or maybe I am known as The Ejaculator for my freakishly large load size which is partially due to the fact that I don't have wet dreams. Hmmmm....

I sleep naked in my own bed but wear boxers, even though uncomfortable to sleep in (anything is to me), at other ppls houses for this very reason. Havn't had 1 for a while though. . . Ive been getting laid fairly often.

boot camp....90 days of no time to yourself. that meant 90 days no spanking the monkey. i had 5 or 6 wet dreams. couple times i woke up in the middle of the night and was able to go change my shorts. the other times, i'd wake up when they threw the lights on and that's when i'd find out what happened while i was sleeping. that would be one lonnnnnnng day with crusty undies.

crak600 said:
boot camp....90 days of no time to yourself. that meant 90 days no spanking the monkey. i had 5 or 6 wet dreams. couple times i woke up in the middle of the night and was able to go change my shorts. the other times, i'd wake up when they threw the lights on and that's when i'd find out what happened while i was sleeping. that would be one lonnnnnnng day with crusty undies.
holy cow you needed febreeze

Top Bottom