Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tracking Someone Down

F

Frackal

I am interested in finding as much information as possible about a certain person. I already have his address, phone number, marriage history, divorce history, assests.

I need to find as much about him as possible, but I am not willing to spend the 100+ for a background search by a firm.

Any ideas?

(This is not scammer related. A personal matter)

it sounds like you got everything already. about the only way to get more info is to become golfing buddies with the guy.

i'm guessing.. tell me if i'm wrong.. but it's your old ladys ex husband and he's coming back around or starting some shit or something so you're looking for dirt on him? am i right am i right?

sounds like you are right to me... frackal, what more do you need on him? you can always go to the court house and check his records, the dmv for his driving records... add that with what you have and you have a full background check... by the way, their is a private investigator website that charges 29 dollars for software that will do all this for you as well... not sure how good it is but its out there.

madbomber31 said:
sounds like you are right to me... frackal, what more do you need on him? you can always go to the court house and check his records, the dmv for his driving records... add that with what you have and you have a full background check... by the way, their is a private investigator website that charges 29 dollars for software that will do all this for you as well... not sure how good it is but its out there.

MB - those private software companies that say "Send us $29.00 and we can give you the information on anyone" are scams. The software does give you info - but on other services like private investigators, legal firms, pay to search programs etc. The funniest is the request for driver information - that involves filling out the paperwork, proving you have a valid reason to get the info [job application, background check etc] and paying a hefty fee. I have a few of those discs laying around - none of them are even worth the price of the floppy they came on.

I had a good experience with:
http://www.search-ndr.com/
It cost about $35 or so but all I gave was
a name and one address ( not dob or social) and got a (wierdly formated email in a couple days) statewide
assets search on someone (dad) who had a few properties in a few different counties. For me to
search the "public" records for each county would take forever, was worth it.

"those private software companies that say "Send us $29.00 and we can give you the information on anyone" are scams. The software does give you info - but on other services like private investigators, legal firms, pay to search programs etc" ............True, I tried those.

Last edited:
Where I live , any state information is public information. This is when the politicians get into an argument every 4 years about how much money each make.

Regardless, I would check the land deeds (but you have to be specific to the county he lives in or to where you think he owns property. Then cross the hall to the Voter's registration office. Ask if you can see if your buddy has a current license to vote (cause you don't, haha and laugh) ...they will show it to you and it has his social security number on it and address.

DMV is excellent for addresses and liens on vehicles and to see who else is on the title. NOW, in my state we no longer can access this information unless you are a state or federal officer. Other state's may be differant.
If you know anyone in the police department you can get his driver's license.

I had a career that would let me access this at one time, but now I'm kinda relieved to not have this responsibility. But almost everyone in my family does.

Make some calls and find out what you can do legally.

Top Bottom