Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's the biggest party week of the year and i'm stuck inside the office all week

calveless wonder

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. It's winter music conference (whole week of crazy parties...basically the best DJs from all over the world and there's all these huge events. People come from all over the world for this week.
The main one being Ultra Music Festival which is like 2 days long right in front of the bay).

half the office took off. i can't because i been late (due to car trouble recently) and i'm basically fucked if i'm late one more time in the next few weeks.

damn it. i'll use this time to clamp down on my training and eating and hopefully make some monies :(

although i'd kill to be at Nikki beach (club/restaurant right on the beach) ripping it up right now during the afternoon party.

Hit it up after work.

That way all the n00bs will have already bought drinks for the girls when you blow in.

Oh shit is Nikki Beach club the one with the beds? That place is fucking cool.

all the whey said:
Hit it up after work.

That way all the n00bs will have already bought drinks for the girls when you blow in.

Oh shit is Nikki Beach club the one with the beds? That place is fucking cool.

They have cabanas outside..and kinda sorta bed tables. It's an inside/outside deal. Inside is phat, but the outside is badass.

BED is the one with the beds LOL. it's not on the beach though. Kinda small

oh..and that's the thing. if i go out, i won't make it into work (on time) the next day. and i'll basically get fired. so im screwed

calveless wonder said:
They have cabanas outside..and kinda sorta bed tables. It's an inside/outside deal. Inside is phat, but the outside is badass.

BED is the one with the beds LOL. it's not on the beach though. Kinda small

LOL

I am a south beach n00b.

Smurfy said:
yeah cant you go after work?

sometimes being an adult really fuckin sucks

i can't just have a few drinks if i party....

i'll be up all night and wake up hungover and completely unfunctional at work. That's even if i make it in on time. most likely i won't

most people don't even drink LMAO....

i'm sure the drug sales have multiplied by 9320598320590325

calveless wonder said:
i can't just have a few drinks if i party....

i'll be up all night and wake up hungover and completely unfunctional at work. That's even if i make it in on time. most likely i won't

most people don't even drink LMAO....

i'm sure the drug sales have multiplied by 9320598320590325
oh so you cant just go and party a little bit?

Top Bottom