Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Repo-ing Cars

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I believe it would be a very profitable job.

Sure, i'm only 19 but i'm very good at dealing with people. Just

wondered if anyone else on the forum has had experience

reposessing cars?

It's probably booming right now
Lot's of peeps can't hold on to the Lexus and the Navigator

After watching the operation repo marathon tonight i think i'm obligated to try it out.

lmao at people skills mattering.

I think it would be a plus if you had zero people skills, because motherfuckers will hate the shit out of you no matter what.

It takes alot of people skills to back up in there driveway at 3am in the morning and take there car...lolol I know if you have a contract with a bank they pay$450 to $600 per car...

i agree. it does take a lot of balls. do you think a lot of repoers get killed or hurt though?

Im not sure, however I know we get repos on leases all the time at my dealerships and some of the guys that do that job are rough around the edges... take my advice. stay in school.. it may seem like easy money now however an education will put you further ahead in life.. good luck to you

Do you really want to send your nights looking for cars and sleep all day? Also you will need a truck etc. unless you work for someone else. That won't be cheap.

Upside is there is probably a good amount of money in it right now. How long that lasts??? It's like real estate agents, the boom brings them in and very few make it more than a few years. Also 20% of the people make 80% of the money.

well arabian i am in school now and planned on doing this for summer. and creepus i would gladly look for cars during the night and sleep all day this summer if it was a good payout.

Top Bottom