Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Years = More idiots at YOUR gym

p0ink

Well, it is that time of the year again. People are going to be making their New Years resolutions, which means more idiots are going to be signing up at your gym. This has already happened over at mine. The majority of the new members are high school kids that wear silver chains, khaki pants, and fubu shirts during their workout...hair gel'ed and all. They have nasty fucking attitudes to go along with their 11 inch pipes which they so proudly display from their sleeveless shirts. What is even funnier is that they think they are mr big man with their fucking shitty attitudes and tribal band tattoos around their noodle arms. Just watching these kids makes me cringe. You see them "curling" 40lb ez curl bars, but using their back to do 90% of the work, and then after their set, they are having a pose-down in front of the mirror, blocking my view when i am doing shoulder presses. I also love when they ask you for a spot when you are right in the middle of your set, which completely fucks up my concentration...My gym is becoming a god damn zoo with all these people, and i generally lift at off-peak hours, id hate to see what it is like around 5-8pm.

It actually started today at World Gym William Cannon in Austin. I will just go late.

oh yeah, i forgot to talk about the old hag who wears the skimpiest workout shit she can possibly find, even though she is older than george burns. I was using a flat bench for flat db presses, and I had just finished a set, set my water down on the bench, and left my db's right there. Well i walked like 5 feet over for like 2 seconds, and this old bitch goes to the bench i am using, takes my water bottle off of it, moves my dumbbells, and proceeds to do what looked like pullovers with a fucking 5lb rubber dumbbell!! She wasnt planning on doing a 'normal' set and proceeded to do like 50 reps. i went up to her and said, "excuse me, i am working there." and she gave me this god awful look like how dare i say that to her and she just proceeded to go about her business. she stops her fucking 50 rep set of pullovers and proceeds to do fucking kickbacks with the same weight she was doing pullovers all while she glares at me while i was standing right there. I'm sorry, but people like this really need to be shot and put the fuck out of their misery.

Sunday was the calm before the storm at the Gold's in Phoenix. Went in about 2pm, had almost the whole place to myself. Going back on Wednesday as it's closed today and tomorrow. Can't wait to see how many fatasses will be playing with my toys come Wednesday night. :bawling:

It's ok, most will quit in 2 weeks to a month. The rest will phase out over 2 months.

we go through this every year. The best are the guys who come in to get ripped 2 weeks out from Spring Break so they can tear up the beach, LMAO.

Yeah you have to take the good with the bad. If these people didn't come in and sign up because of their new years resolution then fall out before 6 months the gyms couldn't stay open; they meaning the gyms literally depend on this. The good news is that a few more people might really change for the better. It is hard though not to get digusted with SOME of the newbies.

oohh shit....my gym hasnt got that much equipent in terms of lots of the same stuff....i just know someones gonna be an ass hole and start pissing me off by walking around me when im doing shoulder presses or something.

fuck ive actually had someone do situps RIGHT UNDER the dumbells i was using for benching....if i dropped it, she dies...

i should have dropped it :D

Top Bottom