x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

My transition

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about My transition within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Many of you know that i've presented myself the conservative/libertarian type. well, after some political tests and some self examination i have learned that i lean democrat. i'm not far left liberal but i do lean to the left a bit. this was a shock to me but i have accpted it. to echwam, sorry guys. i coul'dnt keep decieving myself anymore. there are some things i still remain conservative about but they are not political. i do hope we can still correspond. to those who are democrats

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My transition

My transition

Many of you know that i've presented myself the conservative/libertarian type. well, after some political tests and some self examination i have learned that i lean democrat. i'm not far left liberal but i do lean to the left a bit. this was a shock to me but i have accpted it.

to echwam, sorry guys. i coul'dnt keep decieving myself anymore. there are some things i still remain conservative about but they are not political. i do hope we can still correspond.

to those who are democrats and liberals, i apologize if i ever attacked you for you views. i hope we can start anew here.

as for me, i've never felt so liberated before. i now know exactly where i stand and with that there's a burden lifted off my shoulders to openly express what i really feel and have a good conscience doing it.

if i get negative karma for this, oh well. i can't go through life worrying about what other people think of me. i have to do what's right and best for me and i've done it.

thanks for reading and have a most excellent day.

Welcome to the middle...LOL!!!

It's a place where you can piss off everyone!

Democrats, Republicans, Left, Right, etc, etc, you are all the same and you don't even know it. peace

Originally posted by WODIN
    Welcome to the middle...LOL!!!

It's a place where you can piss off everyone!
    lol, wodin. you are the master of comedy.

Warik
    What political tests have you taken to conclude such silliness?

-Warik

Originally posted by havoc
    Democrats, Republicans, Left, Right, etc, etc, you are all the same and you don't even know it. peace
    explain.

as usual, quite a generalization you've set forth....why don't you back it up with facts? There are very distinct, fundamental differences between Democrats and Republicans.

I'm interested in hearing you prove otherwise.

Originally posted by Warik
    What political tests have you taken to conclude such silliness?

-Warik
    I would bet that he began using serious logic.

warik, here's one of them. the other was not really viable in that it was too generalized. i also had to think of where i stood on the issue and really found out i disagree with much of what the republicans view.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/

Its a broad statement, quite indirect, but with common sense you too can see what I speak of.

You are all the same with respect to: Nothing a democrat can do will do anything drastic or develop change, same with a republican, nothing is going to be altered in such a manner where it really matters, you are still going to wake up, have a job, have the same issues, have the same bills, nothing will change. No matter who is in office, whether democrat or republican, everything is the same in respects to daily living. No democrat or republican runs this country. Your life will be the same no matter if democrats are in office or republicans are in office, and if you think different, you are fooling yourselves. peace