Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My thoughts while on ambien..

I don't necessarily get a full 7-8 hours either, and may wake up once or twice to pee. The difference for me is that with Ambien (and a 3mg melatonin), I do fall asleep, instead of staring at the ceiling for four hours. Even if I wake up in the middle of the night, I can drift back off.

tr69

It's VERY rare I don't get any sleep after taking 12.5 CR's

I must be immune to the "recreational" aspects of Ambien, at least at 5mg. I never get any weirdness from it.

I've only had it when I've missed my window of opportunity to sleep. If I take more than 5 mg I'm either out for 12 hrs, or I fall right asleep, wake up maybe 4 hrs later, and can't fall back asleep. I know people that take it before going out drinking, which seems stupid on so many levels. One being, they can never remember what they did, even if they acted "normal" while they were out.

Somnil will out you down like a fucking zombie

Why take ambien? I have sleep apnea and every night take a fat bowl pack outta my bong and knock perfectly..

Why take ambien? I have sleep apnea and every night take a fat bowl pack outta my bong and knock perfectly..

A. Drug testing at work.

B. I never really liked the tweeds.

C. I have my daughter full time and I don't want drugs in the house.

D. I have asthma and smoking anything sucks with that.

I ate too much for it to have hit me properly, and I realize things aren't right at the moment, but I have some questions.

4. Is cindy getting wasted on a daily basis again?

I'll check back tomorrow after I've forgotten I posted this.

Twice? What, do you have some kind of a crush on me? I realize things aren't right with you but I never at any time in my life drank on a daily basis so how about you try not thinking about me at all, ambien or no ambien. :qt:

Twice? What, do you have some kind of a crush on me? I realize things aren't right with you but I never at any time in my life drank on a daily basis so how about you try not thinking about me at all, ambien or no ambien. :qt:

so mean when you're drinking

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom