Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friends brother in-law got into bed with his 13

heatherrae said:
Evidently, he doesn't. Funny, I never accidentally crawled in bed with someone and touched them, either.

Someone needs to call the police for this little girl.
iv slept with my mom when sick, or had a bad dream, or in a hotel without enough beds, and some people have really close relationships with their relatives enough to where they are like parents. he was just asking for clarification...

SublimeZM said:
iv slept with my mom when sick, or had a bad dream, or in a hotel without enough beds, and some people have really close relationships with their relatives enough to where they are like parents. he was just asking for clarification...
I have too.

This very clearly is not the case here, and questioning the 13 year old whether she could be mistaken is RIDICULOUS. You know when someone is trying to molest you.

Someone needs to take him off the fucking planet, actually. I think his body would be floating in a river somewhere if that was my little girl.

u know how it went down, he was drunk, crawled into bed, starting feelin her up, he was all sexed up, no accident involved imo, u need to take him out get him drunk and beat the shit out of him, tell him if it ever happens again hes a dead man.

hstern said:
u know how it went down, he was drunk, crawled into bed, starting feelin her up, he was all sexed up, no accident involved imo, u need to take him out get him drunk and beat the shit out of him, tell him if it ever happens again hes a dead man.
yeah but from the original post it seemed like her close uncle was n the bed playing a boardgame or someshit and accidentally touched her boobs and shes like "he touched my boobs"

obviously dude needs to get beaten though

I'm not defending molesters but it's not like it's IMPOSSIBLE that this is a misunderstanding.

Innocent people have been accused in the past.

jh1 said:
I'm not defending molesters but it's not like it's IMPOSSIBLE that this is a misunderstanding.

Innocent people have been accused in the past.
I think a 13 year old girl can tell the difference in someone accidentally brushing up on them and someone trying to touch them in a sexual manner. I don't think it is hard at all to figure out what he was up to.

Top Bottom