Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have to commend my ex wife for her efforts to save her stepson's best friend's life... He was killed yesterday in a 4 wheeler accident.

Smurfy said:
thats terrible
how old was he?

14. I had nightmares about it last night..I'm afraid for my daughter having to see that... I think it's gonna be much worse for her stepbrother. He'll probably need therapy.

squatmonkey said:
Man Im so sorry your family and the boy was involed in that. It sounds like he was'nt wearing a helmet.

Yes he was. That's why I don't like motorcycles and joyride vehicles. You don't have a fender bender on a motorcycle... I've known many, many people that have been killed on a motorbike. The first was my next door neighbor when I was a young boy.

Well it was worse than I thought. Both my ex-wife and her husband and his son are in counseling and extremely distraught... The boy had spent the night with them, so it happened under their watch and it's illegal to ride a 4 wheeler in the street, I'm not sure about an age requirement to drive one. They both got to the boy right after it happened and after they took his goggles and helmet off, his head was split apart and brains were in the helmet.. My ex threw up 3 times while giving him CPR... I feel sorry for them.

biteme said:
Do people often suffer much when they're dying. My daughter said this boy didn't appear to... She said she could hear his ribs cracking as he was dying...

Sometimes people can suffer, sometimes they don't. Sounds like this boy probably didn't suffer much if at all. Did she hear ribs cracking due to your ex doing chest compressions during CPR? If so, she was probably pressing too hard. Kids' bones are more flexible...usually it's the old folks whose ribs crack. Sometimes on them you have to break some ribs to be able to effectively give compressions.

Top Bottom