Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Motherfucker

riverrock

Hello All,

Have you ever been fucked over by a fellow countryman abroad?

I spent a fair bit of time travelling a couple of years ago and always hold really fond memories of when a complete stranger came along and showed kindness. I always promised that I'd repay that kindness if ever another traveller was in difficulty. Anyhow, met a guy from my country in Ireland last week at the Ireland - England rugby match. I flew over for the week-end, but the Irish beat us! Anyhow, he was in a real panic as he was running late for a flight back home and there wasn't a Bank Machine in sight. So, I hailed down a cab, paid the cabbie 15 euros to take him to the airport, and my fellow Brit took my address and promised to send on the poxy £10 to me in the mail. He was unbelievably grateful. Now the fucking cocksucker hasn't sent the money on. I earn that much in an hour, but imagine fucking someone over for what's about $17.50. If it means that much to him, he can keep the fucking thing - Wanker!

HumorMe said:
The more you loan through goodness the more this will happen.

Well, rarely lend money as it only causes friends to fall out, but actually thought I was getting him out of a mess. I did and this is how he repays me?

riverrock said:
Well, rarely lend money as it only causes friends to fall out, but actually thought I was getting him out of a mess. I did and this is how he repays me?

Usually you wind up in the mess instead of helping. Maybe he hasn't gotten around to sending you the money and will in the next couple of weeks.

HumorMe said:
Usually you wind up in the mess instead of helping. Maybe he hasn't gotten around to sending you the money and will in the next couple of weeks.

Your right about ending up in a mess, but not holding my breath waiting for the money as he promised "It'll be in the mail lunch time on Moday as I'll send it out with the rest of my office mail" Its now Friday evening.

he might have lost the address.. the guy doesn't sound too bright.

I've lost a shitload more than $17.50 to other people "just trying to help"

I don't let it bother me because I would probably be in jail if I did worry about it.

It's not really about the $$$ but about the principal of the thing. I understand where you are coming from.

Top Bottom