Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The most positive/motivating exerience that changed your life

CO B-man said:
Heather I hate to break it to you since you thought he was all proud of you and all but I would place my bet on the fact that he was celebrating that he could use the money that he was going to have to spend on your tuition on a brand new mid-life crisis sports car so he could chase down girlies when you left. Sorry to have to be the one that broke that to you! I am availlable for hugs should you need one! LOL!
Ha! You think? My daddy loved the women and was a regular Don Juan before he married my step mom...lol. He was married at that time, though.

Each having its own reason:

- Moving away from home the first time.
- Published research during my undergrad years
- Buying my first house
- Completing my Dive Master certification
- Meeting a certain guy who gave me a lifechanging appreciation for sex
- 1st & 3rd bodybuilding competitions

blueta2 said:
another biggie for me was when my sister had a daughter born with SMA (spinal muscular atrophy) her life expectancy is 12 (she is 13). She is in a wheelchair and struggles daily with things that we don't even think about. She goes to a reg. high school (and is smart as hell) and even with all her struggles, she smiles and jokes every day. Talk about motivating!

Things like that really do put life in perspective. 99% of life is our perspective of life, afterall.

heatherrae said:
Things like that really do put life in perspective. 99% of life is our perspective of life, afterall.

I like this.........

My bday was good. Took the day off from work, slept in, worked out then went for a massage (my first one ever). So was all good...I had a good perspective that day :)

CO B-man said:
Must have been artificial insemination because certainly it was not the sex that made him that changed your life! lol!

You couldn't be more right on the money. Hell, he never even gave me the big O!!! He is just a big fat nasty slob now. Remarried to this troll looking bitch he cheated on me with. Funny how things work out. They are so perfect for each other. I still chuckle when I see them together. Is that wrong? Well, I don't care really-they got what they deserved-each other! That was justice if I ever did see it.

Kids.

I can still remember when I first held both of them and swore that I would kill anyone who would hurt them.

Becoming aware of the new world order,and their plans to enslave mankind.

I saw a very good friend killed in a very horrific way. Within minutes of that I got shot, and had to make a split second descision on whether or not to kill another human being. I still am not comfortable with the choice I made but it has profoundly affected the way I make descisions to this day, and the way I approach life. I understand that second guessing yourself is counterproductive and you have to always be ready to live with your actions for the rest of your life.
(all this was in the military BTW, and not under what would be considered "normal" combat conditions)

medical said:
I saw a very good friend killed in a very horrific way. Within minutes of that I got shot, and had to make a split second descision on whether or not to kill another human being. I still am not comfortable with the choice I made but it has profoundly affected the way I make descisions to this day, and the way I approach life. I understand that second guessing yourself is counterproductive and you have to always be ready to live with your actions for the rest of your life.
(all this was in the military BTW, and not under what would be considered "normal" combat conditions)

wow....

Top Bottom