Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing my mind!

reloaded90

Hello everybody,

I am at a serious point of depression right now and felt that maybe if i posted it I would feel better. I use to work out for about 2 years prior to last xmas where I was injured and stopped going. Well this led to me never going to the gym and havent gone for the last 10 months!

I had a lot of things go on personally which added to my grief. I want to change all this SHIT...cause I hate this depressing shit feeling....its as if I have cant shake it off no matter what!

Well I have decided to start working out no matter how I feel cause I know that when I start working out maybe I will feel better....but heres the sad part.......I feel like shit when I am in there: I have put on about 7-8 % more BF, cant lift no where near the weight I use to lift..got a gut....and I am so self-concious of the way I look that it causes me to just leave the gym or fuckin hide like a chicken in the corner or not do a particular machine cause people will see how weak I am. I get so depressed of the way I look now taht I don't do anything.....I use to be 204 after my first cycle with about 9% BF and now i am 190 with about 15%BF.....just sick.

Why am I like this...I keep asking myself.....people come up and ask what the hell happened and I feel like..."Fuck". I somtimes wont even go cause i know it will be busy and just dont want to go through the embarssement....:(

How can I start working out again and feel better about myself...i really am at real low point in my life and need to get the fuck out of it....

Sorry for such a depressing post.....:(

You have to start somewhere bro. That's why people go to a gym.. to get into shape.. to get stronger.. to get healthier. Everyone in that gym started out in a similar position as you. The trick is to focus on yourself and your goals.. fuck all the naysayers, and forget about your imagination that people care how much weight you lift. In the words of the immortal sporting goods company... Just do it!

Dooley said:
You have to start somewhere bro. That's why people go to a gym.. to get into shape.. to get stronger.. to get healthier. Everyone in that gym started out in a similar position as you. The trick is to focus on yourself and your goals.. fuck all the naysayers, and forget about your imagination that people care how much weight you lift. In the words of the immortal sporting goods company... Just do it!

good advice :)

Bro, your really depressed. May just be circumstances. From hat you described I could understand. Getting back at it will feel better like your doing what you want to do and feel you should do. When you dont thats when you get down. Also I would make sure that there isnt any depression involved. That WILL knock the fk out of any motivation.

Dooley said:
Sensitivity isn't strong in your blood huh HI?

its a joke, yea laugh...

listen up doodles this is a chat forum on the world wide web, not Ask Abby, I am sure he will recover and be back to his old form. There isnothing a bunch of faceless posters can do to really help him, hell help himself over time., now go give him a big hug and a nice sloppy blow job, I am sure that will be a start to his happy recovery.

work calls

You mean this isn't the emotional fortification forum!?!?! Shit.. I've been posting here thinking I was saving peoples lives! Guess I better go find people that REALLY need my help.

Top Bottom