Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LMAO Ridiculous Email I got today from someone who works for someone who works for me

i have flex hours too, and can work from home (the beach) one day a week or so.

But since I manage people and also have multiple meetings per day I have to be around quite a bit. No one watches when I come in, leave, or how many breaks I take of any length, like Smurfy said, pretty much true for any professional level position, you are responsible fro your own work and time.

fistfullofsteel said:
any women with any amount of power or control goes nuts with it and goes from a bitch to a super fucking bitch

Is that reality?... or merely the perception of a bitter man that was passed over for the promotion that SHE got?

Not being arguementative... just sayin is all.

BIKINIMOM said:
Is that reality?... or merely the perception of a bitter man that was passed over for the promotion that SHE got?

Not being arguementative... just sayin is all.

reality and i'm not bitter. i don't pitch to a bitch or for a bitch.

fistfullofsteel said:
reality and i'm not bitter. i don't pitch to a bitch or for a bitch.

I wasn't talking about you.

It is a well-known FACT that most men can not and will not take direction from a woman no matter how good or correct she is.

And as far as pitching to bitches... one of the rules of selling O&G - you don't pitch a bitch and Bob doesn't buy from a bitch nor will he deal with a company that employs 'em. There are exceptions to every rule, but by and large these rules are steadfast and will not change for a generation or two.

So I get to be "The Empress".... serf the web and doink my hubby when nobody is looking. :evil:

BIKINIMOM said:
I wasn't talking about you.

It is a well-known FACT that most men can not and will not take direction from a woman no matter how good or correct she is.

And as far as pitching to bitches... one of the rules of selling O&G - you don't pitch a bitch and Bob doesn't buy from a bitch nor will he deal with a company that employs 'em. There are exceptions to every rule, but by and large these rules are steadfast and will not change for a generation or two.

So I get to be "The Empress".... serf the web and doink my hubby when nobody is looking. :evil:
interesting, the men who work for me generally are the ones I have the best relationship with.

Re: LMAO Ridiculous Email I got today from someone who works for someone who works fo

Smurfy said:
interesting, the men who work for me generally are the ones I have the best relationship with.
They want to hit it.....

glad I'm my own boss, but if I don't work I don't get paid

Top Bottom