Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LMAO Ridiculous Email I got today from someone who works for someone who works for me

I've been here longer than most, you've lied to to board constantly, you flip flop your stories to suit your conversation.

Holy fuck you went to sugardaddysite.com???? ha ha ha ha...fuck...Do you really wonder why your children were "taken" from you???? that's if you really have children.

TC2 said:
I've been here longer than most, you've lied to to board constantly, you flip flop your stories to suit your conversation.

Holy fuck you went to sugardaddysite.com???? ha ha ha ha...fuck...Do you really wonder why your children were "taken" from you???? that's if you really have children.

'Xcuse me? You've "been here longer than most"? I've been here longer than you and THE ONLY thing that comes to mind when I see you post is how you got your freaking underoos in a bind and called me *a prostitute* because I candidly stated that as a single mother I refused to pay for a date.

Having said that..... (as if that had to do with anything about the price of tea in China)

WTF have I lied about?

Name ONE THING.

As for me dating only successfull men, what THE FUCK does that have to do with someone losing custody?

Please explain it to me. The last I heard it was NOT ILLEGAL to be discerning about whom one dates.

I AM MARRIED.

So.... now what?

Last edited:
Top Bottom