Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? for Kakd and other models here.

If you don't mind saying what web site did you post your pic on. The reason I'm asking is that I'd like to take another stab at modeling. I had a chance a few years ago to do some modeling but never got my portfolio done so that put a halt to things really quick. And to think I even had a job lined up but I guess shit happens :eek:

hey sorry delts, i was out all night...hey tell me the name of the guy in St. Louis, it might be this shady character that most of us know about...If its a gay dude with a name that starts with a J, watch out. You WILL end up in gay shit. My agency has black balled him from ever contacting any of us male models to do work with him..let me know

Delt, let me know the name of the agency. I began modeling in the KC and Chicago area so I know most of the agencies out there. If you get the chance and it is not sketchy, you should go for it. I did it for a while strictly fitness, print, and some cheesy beefcake crap, but no runway. I was to bigfor runway. You need to be a 40 or 42 long to do runway. I haven't been that size since 3rd grade.

Here is my experience with modelling agencys ........
In my opinion if they ask YOU to pay for the portfolio dont go near them, getting with an agency is only the 1st step, i had to wait a month before i got my 1st job.... The agency should have enuff faith in u as one o their clients to pay for the portfolio THEMSELVES... i searched a bit, and found one who would, never looked back.

Jeet, in principal I agree with you there. The problem is in Canada there are only a couple of agencies who will actually do that (if any). The only reason I know it was reputable is that it was for the BC Top Model search thats held once a year I believe. They only invite reputable agencies to attend so I wasn't too concerned (Ford modeling agency from NY was there)

ok, i understand, as long as u know it is reputable then its all good. Alot of places will try and rip you off. I have heard alot of horror stories.

Top Bottom