Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just got through working out with citruscide...

I could tell Citruside had some power. Cditty is a cool guy too.

Working out huh, is that what they call it these days. Well i hope you got a good "pump", and that you felt the "burn", and that you both arent too "sore" tomorrow.

Last edited:
here's a tip: Don't ever workout with Nathan. I did once and while he spotted me on bench he kept trying to stick his crotch in my face. Plus seeing him prance around the gym in spandex isn't a pretty site.

LOL -- geez and I feel weak as hell now too!

The gym doesn't allow pics to be taken in it. :( Shitty.

Funny thing, the lady says to me "Oh, these guest passes are only good until 9pm... just so you know in the future"... ??? What the hell good is a guest pass at 24 hour fitness? Good thing they didn't check his license as he's not local either. LOL

Ahh well, it was a good back workout to say the least...

C

Citruscide said:
LOL -- geez and I feel weak as hell now too!

The gym doesn't allow pics to be taken in it. :( Shitty.

Funny thing, the lady says to me "Oh, these guest passes are only good until 9pm... just so you know in the future"... ??? What the hell good is a guest pass at 24 hour fitness? Good thing they didn't check his license as he's not local either. LOL

Ahh well, it was a good back workout to say the least...

C
9pm? I'll bet thats when the salespeople head on out.
24 hour centers were popping up like sweat on a roider until 9/11. Must of got a huge line of credit.

alien amp pharm said:
here's a tip: Don't ever workout with Nathan. I did once and while he spotted me on bench he kept trying to stick his crotch in my face. Plus seeing him prance around the gym in spandex isn't a pretty site.

You told me you liked the spandex and that my crotch helped psych you up for a set. LIAR! LIAR!!!!!!!

Testosterone boy said:
9pm? I'll bet thats when the salespeople head on out.
24 hour centers were popping up like sweat on a roider until 9/11. Must of got a huge line of credit.

The 24 Hour in my area sucks ass, glad I quit! If you went between 12am-7am you definately were gauranteed equipment, any other time, forget it.

I brought a guest in before, and yes they hound the shit out of you. Try to go in for a quick workout and 30 minutes of BS trying to get out of it and go about your biz.

Top Bottom