Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got a call from the police department

cypionate

I made a prank call friday night.. it was funny at the time but almost got me into trouble. I called a random # and left a msg.. told them their cows kept coming in my fuckin yard and if they didn't fix the problem someone was gonna get an ass whippin.. and i left my friends # for them to call me back at. they called ihm and accused him of communicating threats and they played the msg back to him and he recognized my voice and gave them my name and #. So i got a call from the police department saying i could be arrested for communicated threats if it happens again........ lol, im so immature :(

cypionate said:
I made a prank call friday night.. it was funny at the time but almost got me into trouble. I called a random # and left a msg.. told them their cows kept coming in my fuckin yard and if they didn't fix the problem someone was gonna get an ass whippin.. and i left my friends # for them to call me back at. they called ihm and accused him of communicating threats and they played the msg back to him and he recognized my voice and gave them my name and #. So i got a call from the police department saying i could be arrested for communicated threats if it happens again........ lol, im so immature :(

That fucking sucks! I would kick my friends ass for giving me up. Not like he was going to go to jail or nothing. Funny story though!

lmao! my buddy called a convent and left a message like": This is satan, i'm coming for you all bla bla bla. twas funny, but we were prollyy 12 years old.

I was taken to court on sexual harrassment charges for doing that to a girl I knew while in HS.

Her parents didnt think it was too funny. Nor did the special ed kids parents since I left his # on the answering machine ;)

NEVER leave a message. I made hundreds of pranks in my glory days and only 1 fucked me and that was an answering machine.

Top Bottom