Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If Your Dream Is Interupted, Do You Continue the Same Dream When You Fall Asleep?

curling

Say you have to pee or your wife has one of those rare urges to do you in the middle of the night(notice I said "rare") and you are having a killer dream. Do you continue that dream or do you dream something else when you fall back to sleep?

Sometimes....usually not.

I know Wodin has this recurring dream where SSme and Havoc roll around in honey and play suck, suck, spit while Wodin rubs on out

I have had this happen on the rare occassion. Now my wife, who freaks me out as it is, can pick right back up in a dream at the point she left off when she woke up. She does this when she wants to continue a dream, like getting a stiffee from Richard Gear and it's really me banging her while she is sleeping.

Cornholio said:
Sometimes....usually not.

I know Wodin has this recurring dream where SSme and Havoc roll around in honey and play suck, suck, spit while Wodin rubs on out

I said Nightmare oh queen of the satin pumps!

Never

besides, the dream usually wakes me up

I had a dream about this girl at work (who I dont even think about or talk to), i was in bed (in the dream aswell) and she bent over and kissed me and then said, "Wake up" and I did.

that was some spooky ass shit....

toga22 said:
Considering the fact that I haven't slept since Sunday......
....I don't know :bawling: !!

Too much swinging from the ceiling fan??

Top Bottom